Baby Bouncers

kazlin

Reaction score
We want to buy a baby bouncer soon, just wondered which ones you have and your opinion on it? Are the vibrating ones better?

We had a basic Lindham one but never used it,. Stanley kept banging into the door frame and wasn't bothered, just hung there! :lol:

My neice loved it though, and would happily bounce away for hours.

They're such simple fun, I wouldn't bother paying extra for something like a vibrating one, bubs might not like it. Unless someone can vouch for them?

Just expect the plaster above your doorway to get WRECKED! :lol:

I think Kazlin meant a bouncy chair :D I used to have the lindam door bouncer for James and he loved it.

As far as bouncy chairs go I just had a basic one last time but it was really handy. I used to put James in it in the bathroom when I was in the bath. I've been thinking about getting a vibrating one this time but have no experience of them.

The two items are really easy to confuse cos they get called similar things. With both some babies like them, some don't :D

the one ive got was paiges and that has vibration on it

tbh its not as good as I thought it would be, so I wouldnt go out ya way to look for one with vibration, unless you think its ok.

my mum bought me a lindham one. but i put millie in the graco walker more coz it has toys on it! i wouldnt bother with vibration i wouldnt think its necessary, but idk others might think its gr8

muppetmummy said:
I think Kazlin meant a bouncy chair :D I used to have the lindam door bouncer for James and he loved it.

That makes more sense, I couldn't get my head round a vibrating bouncer :doh:

We've hardly used ours cos the HV scared me - Finn doesn't spend much time by himself just sitting in it - when he's awake he's feeding or being held, nappy changed etc. HV said that they can ruin their posture as they do all their growing while they sleep so they're not to be used as a bed as such, just a toy.

Jam had the fisher price linkadoos one - vibrated and played music

and I was a bad mum cos if he wasnt bein fed,cuddled changed or bathed he was in that or the floor lol :roll:

I have one for Ryan that has the vibrating option but the batteries ran out and I haven't bothered changing them.. he used to kick the vibrating bit anyway so he probly didn't like it that much.

We had one that vibrated, made womb sounds and chirpy birds but Isaac hated it and has never sat in it for more than 5mins so cannot help, my reply is useless, sorry, just some LO's don't like them :doh:

We got Jake a really basic vibrating bouncer. It is a Godsend!! It never fails to sooth him when he is at that fighting tiredness stage :)

I have a basic bouncer with vibrartoer on that I no longer use! I just rock it with my foot but it is a godsend and soothes her when shes getting grump and she kips in it too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back