Bouncer or Swing?

Bloom

Reaction score
I want to buy the baby a bouncer (a floor one not a door bouncer) or swing but i have no idea what the the best option is.

I wondered what others had and what there lo liked.

There seems so much choice i dont really know where to start.

I have a bouncer - just a simple one.

I'm not a fan of the swings and I don't really have much space at home for loads of things

I had both but ended up using my swing all the time as it was self rocking................well worth £50!!!

i brought a swing this time, wasnt going to but found one in the sale for half price :dance:

We had both but she only used the swing about 20 times and it was £100 so i would say buy the bouncer as thats what we got the most use out of and it was cheaper :)

hun trust me get a basic one.

i got one for nay that was £30 and it didn't even bounce just had that stupid vibrator thing, that didn't even work that good :roll:

i ended up getting one from Argos that was £8.00 and with that one you can bounce it with your feet while you read a mag :lol:

Swing! The rocking motion soothes baby to sleep! We've got the rainforest Fisher Price one (Got it at Mcare a the Willows). We hardly ever use the bouncer.

I have a bouncer and a swing for imogen so if anyone wants the swing pm me! Youl have to collect though :D

we only have the swing.. and its pretty upright one.. its fold away and i find it great.. argos for 40 quid.. bargain

I had a bouncer last time which was poo! Baby hated it. This time I've got the linkadoos baby to toddler rocker. My niece had it and it was brilliant. I got it on the forum prize draw as my prize but paid a bit extra and I love it! Haven't opened it or anything cos it's still early days but it's in my mum's loft waiting :D

we hav a bouncer and melissa love it. not even sure what a swing is!? :oops:

i had both
D mostly didn't like the bouncer but ws useful when i started weaning
he loved the swing. i bought one second hand and sold it for what i boughtr it for so great value :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back