baby bean says NO to meat!!

bravachick

Reaction score
morning ladies....

this preg is so diff to my boys....and baby bean is making me know it!!

Last week my OH cooked me chicken, chips n veg...my head was down toilet within hours fetching the chicken back up....next day he got me a big mac from Mc D's....that was a no no as well. I was traumatized on Friday as i couldn't eat my weekly treat of 'special fried rice'. Then to make matters worse..yesterday my mum did a surprise early birthday party for me...yep you guessed it...i couldn't eat any meat at all. I was sat there picking at pickled onions n cheese.

I didn't suffer like this with my boys....I sailed through there pregnancy.
Friends keep saying it s cos I'm older now so preg will be diff and harder, my youngest son is 6 in January and I'm 30 yrs old 2moz....I'm not THAT old!!!

How very dare your friend say you're old!! Why the....

Sounds interesting though, maybe it's a girl this time :think:

I think cheese is off the menu for me - went to a friends lastnight and there was a cheese bored. Was slioghtly annoyed as there were loads of cheeses i couldn't eat anyway and the only cheese that i could have gave me a headache!

Strangley enough thoughi have been eating more meat since i found out and im not ususally much of an meat eater!

.... forgot to say that 30 isn't old, the cheek of some people!

30 aint old hun
yep could be that its a girlie youve got in there
ive gone right off eggs cant even stand the smell now
manda xx

Its the same for me. I went off meat completely with my DS and I've gone off it this time (however I don't have much of an appetite for anything). Even the thought of meat makes me want to :puke:

30 isn't old at all!! (Says she, from her lofty age of 33....) :rotfl:

I don't seem tp have an appetite for much either :( Except mint choc chip ice cream is really appealing now, I was never an ice cream, person before. Hubby and I went looking for some mint choc chip scoop icecream at the weekend and you can't get it anywhere :( It must have gone out of fashion.

Ohhh I ate tons of that while pregnant last summer! Asda home brand is scrumdiddlyumptious.

aww maybe its a little girl??

happy birthday for tommorrow hun :hug: :hug:

just cake for you then...no meat :wink:

x x

I know how u feel :( I cant eat anything at all

hope u are feeling better soon

i no how weird this may sound but i cnt eat in the house it makes me sick. so i eat outside or in restaurants weird o what
?

hello

earlier in my preg i could not eat meat, still cant eat beef.

now i am craving chinese and got special fried rice for tea, it passed for me now i am nearing 11/12 weeks things are settling down, she says

good luck

p.s i cant veges at all !

I'm the same with mcdonalds i was sick after eating a big mac! cant eat them anymore. i remeber going on meat for a couple of weeks but didnt last long altho i still cant eat mcdonalds except the hamburgers mmmmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back