Baby and Bath Time

kazlin

Reaction score
Dan seems to really like his bath time. When he was first born we bathed him in the sink, but he's now progressed to his bath support chair in the big bath...he has one of these...

http://www.mothercare.com/gp/product/B0 ... 1&mcb=core

...and I can't recommend them enough!

Does your little one enjoy bath time and do you use anything like pic above? :)

I had one of them and I didn't like it. Aimee and Nathan never seemed to like it either so I gave it away and got a baby bath that sits on top of the bath.

Like Midna, we just have Ella in with us..we have a baby bath but she likes space and her bath doesn't give her that!

Lola loves the bath and we used to take her in with us but she started to poo in every bath so we got her one of these safety first bath seats

images-2.jpg

We're doing well at the minute as she hasn't poo'd in the bath for the last 2 days!! :cheer:

I have one thats a bit like that but you can only use it with 2.5cm of water and seemed pretty pointless and he'd get cold quickly so I just take him in the bath with me and we both love it

Jake grew out of his tummy tub at about 4 months and went straight into the bath, just laying down in shallow water but started sitting up and crawling as he progressed

Alex HATES baths with a passion. He screams absolute blue murder - passers by must think I'm killing him!

Lydia was just the same as a young-un but now she is a total water babe - LOVES baths. I hope Alex grows out of his dislike of baths as Lydia did.

Angel loves her bath. More having her hair washed. The only time she cried was her 1st 1 at hospital. My OH has to hold her while i wash her body coz she bends over my arm just put her head back in again.

Jacobs absolutely LOVES his bath :D

I used to use a bath support but he used to get bad red marks on his arms from it so I just hold him now or we go in with him. He kicks his legs like crazy and the whole bathroom gets soaked :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back