very awake!

Crimson92

Reaction score
this baby just seems to be getting more and more active and omg the kicks im getting right now! holy crap :lol: has anyone else had this? a very very active baby lol xx

I had an active one about your weeks x he soon cooled down but is back on it now but not as kicky just moves alot which feels weird x

yeah im getting kicks and movinng the now, the moving still feels strange lol xx

hey,
God yes def, the kicking and movement woke me up about five last night!!! Then of course you always need a wee once your awake lolxxxx

yes always, which is always a pain in theee bum !! But its still lovely to feel, you just can't get angry even if you have been woken up lol xx

my fella wakes me up instead of the baby lol :S then my son starts sometimes inside my belly x

yep im the same my baby just never stops i was getting kicked in some really painful places last night, when i had my scan the sonogropher said to me blimey you have an active baby hes not stopping wriggling and kicking. feels like theres a constant party going off in there lol :)

Haha -
My baby is ridiculously hyper as well!
BUT - whenever I put someone else's hand on to feel - he suddenly stops! Cheeky little thing :p

xx

Oh same ! everytime MIL or godmother wants a wee feel its as if she just turns over and refuses lol x

Haha
Little buggers already and theyre not even born yet :p

How cute is the little pic on our tickers? Love that! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111