Babi's Jerky Movements?

BabysMomma

Reaction score
:wave: Ladies

I just noticed babi making some real repetitive jerky movements last night whilst lying in bed, thought nothing of it, then it happened again this morning...again whilst lying in bed.

It felt like feeling a heartbeat and I panicked thinking babi's heartbeat shouldn't be that slow, but then she booted me in the ribs haha

I'm not thinking it should be anything to worry about really, is it? This is gona sound like the stupidest question...but can babi's take seizures or something whilst still in the womb? x

Sometimes my boy does a tiny rhythmic movement but I put it down to hiccups because 2 seconds later he's wriggling around and kicking me. I wouldn't worry too much hun because who knows what they get up to in there but if you are concerned then call your MW x

Could it have been hiccups? Either that or she was in the Eurovision spirit and having a boogie!

I think unless it is really frantic there is nothing to worry about. Have you had normal movements since then? If so then I wouldn't worry, just look forward to having a very energetic baby in a few months

x

Thanks Ladies, yeh I kinda thought that it might be hiccups, but ya know the way wee weird things happen and ya have a freak attack haha x

Yeh catty1, I've had normal movements since, a boot in the ribs haha But yeh, she's been bopping about ok ta x

Feet in the ribs are no fun are they! lol He also likes to stick his bum out and leave it there making my bump look very odd! lol

Glad you're little one is moving about normally now! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back