babies movement??

NICCI

Reaction score
just wondering how often do you feel baby move, until today LO has been really active but ive hardly felt him 2day! i dont have a doppler so i cant listen either!!!! he usually moves lots after i have had a bath but hasnt done tonight......

If you're at all worried ring the midwife. They would prefer you to waste their time than wait and there was something wrong.

Mine's still moving so I'm not worried but the movements really have reduced, she was lazy to begin with!! I have just thought she's slowly running out of space or changed position to where I can feel her less.

There is every chance that bubs has turned round and your back/the placenta is taking most of the kicks & jabs hun so don't worry too much. I know how worrying it is though, Evie has "quiet" days but then is up to her old tricks a day or two later! I think she sometimes saves up all her strength and decides to give me a beating :lol:

Obviously, you know your baby better than anyone so it might be worth calling the delivery suite for reassurance :hug:

Hope you're ok xx

i think u might be right danni, he was really wriggly yesterday morning and i mentioned to DH that i thought he mite have changed positions! ill keep monitering him 2nite and in the morning but if he doesnt start beating me up again ill ring the MW, thank u as usual 4 the advice :hug:

You're more than welcome!! :hug: He's probably just being a cheeky monkey :D x

Sophie is back to back at the moment, so im getting the full force of her hands and feet at the front of my tummy, she seems pretty active still ATM, i really thought she would have slowed down by now, makes me feel like shes not getting ready to come out any time soon! :bored:

Jacques has a mix up of days. Today has been a quiet one which is good as I took a day off to rest.

Are you still getting some movement hun? x

I went in to be monitored over the weekend because of this, they say minimum of 10 movements in 12 hours, if you havent had that then i would ring the labour suite and you can go in and be checked over,

I am sure everything is fine but i was told not to leave it until the next day if it was worrying me,

Ok here is my advice, have something really cold to drink or eat such as a cold cold glass of water or an ice pop of some sort and then lay down and just concentrate on baby for half hour or so. It's quite normal for babys to have their quiet days but you should be feeling on average 10 movements per day. If you lie down and baby has a wiggle then you'll know that he/she is fine and then just keep an eye on him/her over the next few days or until you're happy again. Have you been busy today???? It may be that you've been really busy when babys been kicking and just not noticed, thats normal. If you lay down and you don't feel baby at all then i'd ring your midwife, maternity wing and go in to be monitored. My babe has just had a quite 48 hours up until today and I got a little concerned but thankfully for me I've got a monitor so I was able to check baby was in fact just having a quiet time in there. I'm sure your bubs is just fine but don't take any chances.

LO moved a bit more when i went to bed last nite, so i feel a bit better now!! im gonna have a lazy day and try and moniter and count his movements!!

Aww bless him! He's playing games already! :D

Glad he's moving a bit more :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back