Baby in own room??

Jaxx01

Reaction score
Hey ladies...

When did your little ones go in their own room??

Stanley is 9 weeks old and he will be moving into his brothers room... he goes down at 8ish and sleeps till 4am but my older son sleeps through everything...he falls out of bed and doesnt even wake so its not like stanley will disturb him!

How old were yours? xx

My LO was 4 months abd tool the move fine! He would have been ok earlier I'm sure, but it was me haha! Good luck xx

i'm thinking of moving Will into his own room from 10 weeks as his cotbed is in there and i'm sure the moses basket will be too small by then, but last night my OH said he would prefer to move the cot into our room for a while. i think its a bit like pulling off a plaster, it has to be done so i think we are going to do it. xx

See he's been in his cot for weeks now so he's used to it! Think I'm just gonna do it like Pois said!! Lol I've got monitors so should be fine xx

I think it's harder if u move cot in! I'd just go for it hun x

We moved Jax at 10 weeks and the transition went fine

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

We moved Jack just before he turned 6 months. We hated it at first (OH more than me!) but it went well. He goes down between 8.30 & 9pm, wakes at midnight for his last feed of the day then wakes at 4ish usually looking for his dummy and he may need rocking back to sleep, then he wakes for breakfast at 7.30am x

Kynon still has no room so will be in with us for the foreseeable future! Ideally I will have his room done for when he's 6 months, I'm too paranoid anyway!

We moved Holly when she was about 2 months. She was sleeping through and went for naps in her cot in the day so was used to it and settled fine.

LO was 4.5months. Ideally I would have kept in him with us for longer but he was too big for his crib and we don't have the room for his cot in our room. We all sleep a lot better though in seperate rooms.

See my first son stayed in with us for 6 months but I honestly think he could have gone earlier! Stanley has been in a cot for a while and seems to love it lol so I've only literally got the move not the getting used to the cot to do!! Argh I dunno... Think ill give it a week lol xx

We put Ella in her own room at seven weeks! We all slept better and we have the angelcare movement monitors sp that gave us a little peace of mind x

We moved Grace into her own room when she was 12 weeks as she'd outgrown the moses basket. She actually sleeps a lot better in her cotbed as she has plenty of room to stretch out and like Jodied we have the angelcare movement and video monitors which are great x x

Ava-Mai never went into her own room until she was 5 months but that was only due to not having another room to put her in before then as our old house was too small. I think she would have settled better if we had done it earlier. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back