Babies in waiting: Rosie Fiore

Em91

Reaction score
Just wandered if anyones read this book? Can reccomend it. Downloaded it for my kindle but imagine its in paperback to. It's about three women who find out they're pregnant and all meet through a pregnancy forum :D
Came across it by accident looking for something new. Only half way through but i'm enjoying it, saying that i enjoy anything pregnancy related atm. lol

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Babies-Wait...1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1334390128&sr=1-1-catcorr
Meet Louise, 38, Toni, 26 and Gemma, 18. They are all expecting babies in September. One of them conceived in a hurry because she was running out of time. One of them fell pregnant to keep a man and one got knocked up by mistake after a one-night-stand. But none of them realized what they would come up against as they face nine long months of pregnancy, and the reactions of friends, family and colleagues. Meeting through an online forum, they form an unlikely but powerful bond. When it seems that all they have is each other, their lives will be thrown into turmoil, as a blast from the past threatens to destroy everything. Babies in Waiting is a heart-warming novel about motherhood, friendship and finding love at the most surprising time in your life. It is also very funny, sexy, and utterly compelling.

Last edited:
Thanks for the suggestion Em. I love a girly book and I'm intrigued who the blast from the past is!! xx

Ooh I might give this a go. Thanks! :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I've just read this. It was a nice "light" read. I just ended up wishing my pregnancy would go as fast as theirs' seemed to!

I'm reading this at the mo and quite enjoying it!

Thanks Em, that's on my list of things to do when I start my maternity leave in two weeks! X

oooh nmay have to give this a go

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back