babes into there own room ?

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
did they sleep better or worse ?

it just mum had leland with her downstairs at the weekend and he slept like a dream ( he woke when i checked at 5.30am and again at 9 when i got up ! ) he apprently didnt grumble or whinge after his 5.30 am feed and went straight back to sleep ! he doesnt do this at home ! EVER ! and if he does eventually his always back awake at 6.30 ish :shock:

so is it time for him to go into his own room ? his 3 months now but really only 6/7 weeks corrected :think:

i dont want him to go but for my sanity ( so tired ) im thinking is it best as im a bit unhappy at mo ?

If you're happy with it and he is, try him :D
We don't have the option being in 1bed propert yat mo so I can't comment from experience, very best wishes with the move :hug:

Cameron was in own room at 4months. It was the first time either of us had slept since he was born.
We just seemed to wake each other up all the time.

I always wake lil miss when I get into bed at night... not that I am noisy.. Oh no... DH is far noisier... its just she seems to sense when I am in the room and wakes up looking for boob... :wall: :wall: :wall: I would put her in her own room... but its at the other end of the flat... and... atm I still get up with her several times in the night... and I think I get more sleep co sleeping...

:think: :think: :think:

But you could try your leland in his own room.. see how he goes... if not bring him back in with you... Thing is he might be catching up with his peer group... You never know.. :)

his room is only like 5 steps away lol londin flatsaint known for bein spacious :rotfl:

mmm still dont know tho :wall:

Definitely better in his own room. We sleep better too. So everyone wins!

K.xx

paris went in her own room around that age and slept fine, harrison however wakes too much so he'll be in with us for a while yet

Jacob went into his own room at 4 weeks old :shock: He's such a noisy sleeper that I couldn't sleep with him next to me!

He settled in there straight away and always goes straight back to sleep after a feed during the night! It's the best thing we ever did :D

Good luck on whatever you decide to do :hug:

Hannah moved into her own room at about 10 weeks. Started sleeping though 'around' the same time. (maybe a little b4)
She did sleep much better in own room... well till she started teething bad. At about 4-5 months.

Full of hope! said:
Jacob went into his own room at 4 weeks old :shock: He's such a noisy sleeper that I couldn't sleep with him next to me!

He settled in there straight away and always goes straight back to sleep after a feed during the night! It's the best thing we ever did :D

Good luck on whatever you decide to do :hug:

Jenna went in her own room at 2 weeks old for the same reason! Snuffling / grunting / sighing / etc. I don't think she even realised we had moved her into her own room - she was in her moses basket which we placed in the cot until she was 13 weeks old, then she transferred to sleeping in her cot. Never had any problems with her settling :D

Finn went into his own room at 3 months because he outgrew his moses basket and there wasn't enough room in our bedroom for his cot. It's nice having our room to ourselves but it's more hassle when he wakes as he's not next to me. On the whole though it was a good move and he has lots of space (and now wakes up widthways in his cot!!)

millie went in her own room when she was 8 months old! haha

she did sleep better but it also happened to co-incide with:

1. first tooth cutting

and 2. stopping BFing

:think: so dont kno which of the 3 was the one that did it :lol:

mayve been a combination, or none of them just co-incidence! who knows! lol sorry that doesnt help does it :lol:

Lily is still in with us but atm she goes from 11pm straight through to 9am no night feeds so me and OH sleep like we did before she was born :cheer: If they sleep more in their own room she will sleep in till midday it will be like having a teenager :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back