Ryan's first night in his own room *UPDATE 1st POST*

x-kirsty-x

Reaction score
Well, not really his own room cos he shares with Josh but we moved him out of our room yesterday.

After hearing about babies on here who sleep through once they're in their own room I thought we'd give it a go.

He woke up a fair few times crying for his dummy and he had his Daddy up at 5.30am this morning :lol: but it wasn't too bad a night.

Our room looks HUGE without his cot in it :lol:

***UPDATE***

It was his second night in there last night and he slept through :cheer:

midna said:
Wow must feel weird I know it will when I can finally evict seed mind you I gotta get her out my bed first :lol:

Hopefully he goes through the night for ya soon x

Evict :lol:

It's wierd at first isn't it! Hope he starts sleeping through soon for you :D

Josh was being so cute though, he was like:

*serious face*... *sigh*... 'Well, I suppose I'll have to get up tonight and put Ryan's dummy back in if he cries...'

And I was like, 'No Josh, that's still our job'

'But Mam, I'm a big brother and that's what brothers do when the baby is in their room.'

Bless him :rotfl:

x-kirsty-x said:
Josh was being so cute though, he was like:

*serious face*... *sigh*... 'Well, I suppose I'll have to get up tonight and put Ryan's dummy back in if he cries...'

And I was like, 'No Josh, that's still our job'

'But Mam, I'm a big brother and that's what brothers do when the baby is in their room.'

Bless him :rotfl:

awwwww thats sooooo sweet :lol:

midna said:
evict seed

Can I just ask why you call her seed?

Kirsty that is so cute what Josh said, so did he get up or stay sound asleep all night
?

jennywren said:
midna said:
evict seed

Kirsty that is so cute what Josh said, so did he get up or stay sound asleep all night
?

He slept all night, I knew he would cos once he's asleep nothing wakes him. Least I don't have to worry about Ryan disturbing his sleep :)

x-kirsty-x said:
He slept all night, I knew he would cos once he's asleep nothing wakes him. Least I don't have to worry about Ryan disturbing his sleep :)

aw bless, yup that is certainly a good thing!

yay well done ryan! :cheer:

our babies are all grown up! (well, not grown up but... ykwim! lol)

hope he and u get a good nite's sleep tonite :hug:

trixipaws said:
yay well done ryan! :cheer:

our babies are all grown up! (well, not grown up but... ykwim! lol)

hope he and u get a good nite's sleep tonite :hug:

I know, where did the past 10 months go!! :shock:

I noticed what you said about Millie in the photos thread, about how she laughs at older kids cos they're bouncy :lol: Ryan always laughs when Josh is around, he loves watching him, it's so cute :D

midna said:
jennywren said:
midna said:
evict seed

My OH calls his sperm demonseed so she became demonseed when she was a team green in my belly then she became pink seed now just seed ..its just stuck from then ...I even call her seed at home lool guess its just her nickname :D

:rotfl: now I know

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back