Baba sling

Sarah13

Reaction score
Does anyone have one? I've just got one but stupidly thought I'd ordered a moby sling as that was the search I'd put into google and didn't realise until it came. Bit annoyed really, stupid baby brain and tiredness! I havnt figured it out properly yet but thought I'd better give it a go now I've got it. Always a pain doing returns online as well!

Thanks, that's good to know! Been trying to work it out this afternoon, Kynon didn't look very comfy in it so not sure I have it right yet!

I've had one with both of my two! My son loved his and I used it until was about 2yrs and I loved it too, but my daughter for some reason just did not get on with is and prefers the ring sling (which is pretty similar really!). I would have been lost without it really. It does take abit to get used to though, but just keep practising!!!

I'm really not getting on with this sling, it's really hurting my shoulder, it's so uncomfortable and Kynon doesn't feel safe in it to me. I'm thinking of cutting my losses and getting the moby sling I originally wanted or do you think I will have the same problems?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back