Fuming absolutely fuming! Rant well needed!

LucyAnn

Reaction score
In short I had Severn Trent round yest to fit a water meter. By coincidence on the night the toilet started leaking at the back! :shock: so my mom n dad came over stopped the leak and i stayed at theirs as had My constultant ap at 11.10am today for growth of my lil baba.
Phoned severn trent & said they would come after 3 today.
all seemed well:):):)
10.30am ready to go to hosp with my mom and get a call off estate agent saying to call my neighbour below and was greeted by her saying water everywhere leaked into her flat ruined carpets etc you need to come back urgent!

ring severn trent straight away for them to come switch water off. while i ring hosp to cancel appointment. The receptionist was a plonker and i ended up hanging up on him - i asked to re arrange ap he said next thurs, i said i aint waiting that long as may aswell just have baba on due date if thats the case:roll: started saying he didnt have my notes there (well obviously deerrrrrrr lol)saying what you coming for a scan? etc i was like i dont know they was going to discuss this with me today :wall2: kept me holding for 5mins, i was like look water is leaking from my flat please can someone call me back no he says, its easier for you to call us! i hung up! :whistle:

got back to flat literally 11am and im sitting here now with severn trent still not shown up!!! my neighbour who it was that urgent is not here but at work so i missed my ap when this could have waited hours like i have had to wait now!! my dad has stopped the water supply from the street (dying for a wee now lmao) and i managed to call MW she was piss@d off at hospital but has managed to get me into the assessment clinic today just got to be there before 5 :)

so thats good. But obviously lots of damage to downstairs flat but luckily not mine. but it wasnt leaking when we got here must have been from last nights trickle. Annoyed severn trent still think water leaking etc and still havent been think of all that damage if it was still leaking and had to wait that long - so i have had to miss that appointment etc and am stuck here bladder busting, hungry and bored!! when will my luck change!!!

My blood pressure will be through roof when i go to hosp!! sorry for rant just needed to get it out!!!!
ahhhhhhhhhhhh
xxxxx

i am wish i could have a glass of wine!!! feel like i aint had a stress free day for weeks lol my moms on phone to water board now, to the fourth person,still no sign! just wanna get to hospital for me lil baby xxxx

aaawww bless you bet you do, hope your write a massive complaint letter its out of order x

What a nightmare. I hope everything's went well at the hospital and you finally got someone from the waterboard to come round!

Nightmare! Hope everything is sorted now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back