B.F.N

Kay Kay

Reaction score
Still smiling from Louise's good news. Just in from a nice meal with the girls but not really in a great mood tbh. Its 14dpo today and I started having AF type feelings when I woke up this morning. Even so I POAS - cos I'm mental - first thing this morning and BFN :wall2:

So decided to have a few drinks tonight but ended up a bit depressed as I suspect one of the girls I was out with is preggers cos she avoided drink all night and made up a story as to why she can't drink. If she is preggers I'm happy for her but I'm also jealous and not sure how i'm gonna handle it when she tells me (she knows how long we've been trying and how much I want it).

I know there are other more important things going on in the world but this is the type of thing that gets me down lately.

I'll be fine once AF arrives and then buggers off again...but I tell you I'm so sick of her! Figured out recently that I've been having periods for 18 years! Why won't mother nature give me a 9 month break?

Hope you're all good and I don't sound too tipsy :shock:

Aw i'm sorry Kay Kay :hug:

I hope you managed to have a nice night regardless of your friend seeming to be pregnant.

I can understand it making you feel jealous though - it just seems so easy for some people :hug:

Thanks Louise. AF has arrived properly this morning. Shows the opk was bang on I suppose. Just can't shake this feeling that I'm running outta time and everyone is over-taking me. Mad I know!!

You must be a ball of nerves right now but hopefully really excited!! Routing for you hun :hug: xxx

Bricking it, not me... I'm cool as a cucumber :oooo:

It is good to know that everything else is in order :)

Woke up this morning and although I'm a bit down I've decided I will try and rise above it! If my friend from work is pregnant then good for her, I will just need to get over myself and suck it up. It doesn't mean I won't ever get preggers.

I've been busy since Fri so haven't really had any time to feel sorry for myself tbh. After dins with work girls Fri night, yest I spent the day with my mum, my niece and nephew (they always cheer me up!) and my 2 aunties and then was out for dins again last night wif pals and ended up having a really good night so that took my mind off it all. Keeping busy is the key I think! Might go do a bit of xmas shopping today to get outta the house.

My friends and I are planning a group holiday to Portugal in May (3 couples so there's 6 of us). They know our situation and that we might be getting IUI in the summer (Aug) so thought we would just go for it. I'm sick of planning my whole life around ttc and having last minute holidays or no holidays at all. So excited! :lol:

:dust: and happiness for all of us ladies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back