over and out

Kay Kay

Reaction score
14dpo, AF arrived (kinda) today, watery spotting. Full thing in the post. And my friend from work who I suspected was preggers weeks ago? (If you have been reading my threads). Well she confirmed it today, 17 weeks! Happy for her but what bad timing with my feckin AF! Obviously didn't tell her that lol although she knows how long we've been trying. She was fab and v sensitive actually. Gonna miss her when she goes on mat leave (Ach I'm crying now!). oh life can be cruel can't it ladies? Thought I was ok until I started speaking to Hubby tonight and I've been a blubbering wreck :-(

Sorry Kay it can be so hard at times! Big Hug!

Sorry Kay :hug: Chin up, it'll be your turn soon xx

(((hugs))) dont cry ;(

Sent from my AWESOME iPod touch using Tapatalk

Talk about timing Kay Kay! I am glad your friend was sensative though. Sorry to hear you have been upset I am sending you hugs and hugs. I imagine that everyone on this forum has days like this, but I am glad your hubby is supportive. I hope you feel better today I always feel much better after a massive cry! Xxxxxxx hugs gizzy xx

Big hugs honey!

Totally sucks, im in your boat too, friend preggers and AF here. I'm just waiting for the pain to arrive then hit the vino tonight lol xxxx

Thank you ladies :)

Mr Kay Kay has been great. The sobbing continued in to the night and don't think I got a wink of sleep. Think I was just releasing a lot of the pain that's been inside for a while. I'm really starting to think there must be a blockage or they have missed something cos its been almost 2 years, just don't think I can accept unexplained infertility!

Chaz I'm so sorry the witch got you too :hugs: its like mother nature twisting the knife, you're happy for your friend but she has to make it that much harder to deal with by giving you AF! Enjoy the vino hun, i will be joining you at the weekend :)

So this month I'm gonna basically have a break, stop the opks (that will be hard cos I'm addicted!) And just eat, drink and be merry. Having a wee break from the forum too ladies, need to stop thinking about ttc for a bit. Will be back once I've got my appt for the hsg on the new year. Thanks so much for your support, wishing you all lots of baby dust. Merry Christmas! Xxxx

Arh bless you hon.. totally understand where you are coming from and perhap a month off will be just what you need, especially now it is XMAS so go ahead indulge, enjoy and totally chill out!!!

We have unexplained infertility and it is very very frustating knowing that there is nothing wrong but it is not happening so I know how you feel. I would not worry about your tubes, the HSG will sort that out. I got told last night that I need a hycosy (only test we have not had done and this tests the same as a HSG) and sometimes that helps clear away any small blockages, so a lot of women actually get pregnant after that. So I would try and erase that worry from your mind. Last night my hubby said to me (I was worried about blockages too) that it is only a worry when they tell you, so try and enjoy the lead up to xmas and few wines or 2!!! :) I am sure your tubes are going to be fine.

Hugs and more hugs and i hope today gets better and better. I am so pleased your hubby is supportive. My hubby always tries and makes me feel better and it feels so much better knowing that we have them there in our lives.

Love Gizzy xxxx

Hi Kay.....sorry to hear you're feeling down. It sucks doesn't it? I think this time of year makes it harder....by rights I should have a little one year old bouncing around and yet here we are again, another christmas just the two of us. Enjoy your break and hope the new year brings some positive news for you :) eat, drink, drink, drink and be very merry! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back