Awful tummy aches :(

Tenshineko

Reaction score
Iv been having really bad tummy aches at night, been trying to eat earlier as iv been having really bad constipation for the last few weeks. Last night i was really scared it was horrible but also was the worst sickness iv had so maybe its got something to do with my sickness and constipation? Is there anything i can take for constipation? Tried eating more fibre but its not working :wall:

Jenna I was the same to begin with - I found plums helped loads....... I was eating 4 or 5 a day in the beginning. Also ask at the chemist - you can take a syrup thing that makes it all much softer - Lactulose - I think it was called. I know its boring but water helps too - make sure you drink loads - I hate just water so I got myself some really nice squash and would make sure I drank at least a couple of litres a day.....

If the pain gets bad take a paracetamol - the doctor told me it was OK and I found the pains eased then. They stopped at about 16 weeks for me and then I worried that I didnt have them :)

Jane x

Linseed is absolutely brilliant for constipation and totally naturally, you can add it to fruit yogurt or just to water - its tasteless, my midwife recommended it to me, you can get it in tesco or health food shops. Also kiwi's are great.

raisins or grapes help for me. fwiw i think constipation is a good sign, as i had it when i got my bfp, but just before i m/c it- um- cleared out a bit :oops: (sorry tmi!) looking back its very likely that due to my drop in them constipation-causing ph hormones :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back