Awful night and frustrated

amzhunny

Reaction score
Hey all,
I need to just get this out, amber before last week was doing so well and even sleeping through 11-6 which is fab for her.

SHe has just been poorly due to injections and last night although she was better through the day and had eaten more then she had eaten for days we had an awful night.

She would not settle at all unless in my arms or our bed, OH put her in her cot about 1.30am after getting her to sleep at 12 and she just started screaming, what she had done all evening. I got so frustrated with her and feel so guilty for letting it get to me because i am usually the strong one but i couldnt help it.

In the end put her in her moses basket which i put right next to me and she slept till 5 then stirred and woke up.

Thing is, she starts smiling at me during the crying outbursts :rotfl: she knows what she is doing lol

Any suggestions - was going to put her in her own room this weekend but dont think i can cos all she wants is me all the time.

Awww, sorry to hear you had a bad night :hug:

Lola got like this after she had her injections but she would start laughing at me in between the cries she knew what she was doing :rotfl:

It didn't last too long though about a week i think and then she was back to normal.

Have you tried getting OH to settle her?

yeah thankfully he managed to settle her for ten minutes last night so i could have a breather!! She just doesnt settle for anyone else or feed for that matter she wont take the bottle from OH which is strange i thinki just know her habits and tricks so know what to do plus he is impatient lol

She sleeps for ten minutes and cries for ten minutes, i've just this minute got her to sleep fingers crossed i think half of her grump is she is absolutely knakered she must have only slept for two hours in total yesterday :?

I know amber smiles at me its so funny because the frustration and tiredness suddenly just goes and your like awwww!!! hahahah little tinkers arent they!?

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
The only advice I can give that I know often works, because I have a LO who sometimes does exactly that at bedtime, is to lay with them, when they're sleep leave them, and later move them into their basket/cot. After months, it is the only thing I've found that works, and I've tried many, many, many things :lol: However, all LO's are different, and so I would just say to keep trying different ways of putting her down, something will suit her, remember, you're trying to swap something else for lovely Mummy, she won't go easily :hug: Sometimes putting them down on their side helps, not sure why exactly, but maybe worth a try? Very best wishes :hug:

sorry to hear your having a hard time. :hug:
Not really sure what to suggest as my LO is a terrible sleeper... he has me up at all hours everynight, and i can never manage to get him to sleep for more that 3 hours at a time.
Im sure your baby will settle down soon.

Hi

Things will probably get back to normal in a few days somtimes after their injections they get out of wack for a bit

Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back