Away when i'm 36 weeks???

claire81

Reaction score
Hi, my OH has just informed me that he has been looking at flights to Germany the beginning of April for his mates bday party!!! :x Not only is it HIS bday also that weekend but i will be 36 weeks....................anything can happen!!!!!!!!!
Hes looking at going 31st March, my origional dates were 25trh April, but i was moved to 2nd May, i really think he is being unfair and yes i will tell him later he will not be going cuz i could go at anytime!!!! MEN :roll: :x :shakehead:

Well i had it out with him and he couldn't see my point until i said, this is our 3rd baby..............my sistre had her 3rd at 20 weeks and her 4th at 24 and i visited both in the cemetary yesterday, do you not think i would need you around when i go into labour?????? To which he said of course he wouldn't go, he would go over for a weekend when things are settled.

I can wait at the airport if you want...a kick in the ass...and i send him back :rotfl: :hug:

Hahahaha, i don't know what airport hes at but hes going when im 30 weeks now for 1 night only!! :rotfl:

Oh wow...from Düsseldorf???? How long have you been togehter and where did you met him???

Hes going to Berlin his mate came over here for 2 years and went back last July, so he is going over to see him. Strangley enough his names Kai too!! But spelt KAY

lol Well Kai was a serial cheat, married with a child now, broke my heart he did. Hope it's not the same one, lol. Does he have his tongue pierced? :eek:

Lol, no its Kai Flei.........somthing i can't spell, but hes really sweet!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back