Awake

rosey

Reaction score
Can't sleep, am
Awake and worrying about seeing the midwife today, really don't want to be interfered with and have a sweep :-( cant think of owt worse, did some reading and they only show as 50% effective and that's if your body is ready anyways? I think I would rather just be induced? Thoughts?

Lol I've been awake since 3 thinking about it too. Not looking forward to it but I've had worse odds than that and I'm at the end of my tether. And at the end of the day by the time I hold my baby half the nhs would have at least had a look at my nether regions so a sweep isn't going to seem that bad by then.

There's a few of us going for them today, it has to work for at least half of us then :D

Try not to think about it as a bad thing, hopefully it's that one thing your body needs to do it's job :hug: xxxxxxxxx

I just hate stuff like that it seems so undignified, but perhaps I'll get a nice midwife who puts patient centred care first rather than it just being a job? If they are horrid and not attentive I'll prob tell em anyways :)
Good luck, I'll up date when I get back!

The mw I saw on friday who gave me the internal was really lovely, it hurt but she was apologising all the time bless her. Their attitude does help I fully agree. Good luck chick xxxxxxxx

These don't appeal too much to me either :-S
Good luck girls and let me know how it goes xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back