awake at stupid o'clock again!!!

umbongo

Reaction score
Grrrr!! Had to eat some biscuits too as I am starving!! I managed to stress myself into throwing up last night at bedtime as just over 3 weeks till an exam and not revised yet as I have an assignment for my other first to finish. I've been so exhausted this week trying to get it done as taken longer than I wanted.
I need to try and relax as is not good for baby to be stressed out!!

We've got the baby show today, I'll be dead on my feet! Can't see us lasting more than a couple of hours anyway as walking makes my spd bad.

God what a wreck! I also have a cold/ virus! I was so thirsty all day yesterday but didn't even wee that much.

I hope you're all sound asleep....I wish i was!! Squiggle is awake to keep me company at least! Xx

Hiya!!

hope u have a fab day today , I'm awake too :) keep waking up around this time for the toilet lol the joys of pregnancy eh!

I was asleep at 9pm last night me thinks baby is having a growth spurt!

I wish I had been asleep at 9pm. I couldn't get to sleep! Stresshead that I am at the moment.
Hopefully I'll find the energy for today from somewhere!!
Waking up early is tedious!! Xx

Enjoy! Im awake too but thats cause my 22 month old is singing twinkle twinkle from his bedroom in his loud voice pmsl xx

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back