anyone else up at stupid o'clock??

titch

Reaction score
I dont even have a child yet and I got up at 6am!!!:roll:

OH got a bit drunk last night and got up at 4am for the loo. Obviously decided that he was thirsty and was trying to drink from the tap, then brush his teeth, then shave ...cant wait to quiz him about that one. All in all he was in the bathroom for about 20 mins making a racket, I wondered what he was up to and then thought :shock: he'dbetter not have been sick and be trying to clear it up! So Ihad to get up and check, he hadnt but by that point the dog had heard him up and 'getting ready' and then us both talking so when we eventually got back to bed she started whining and scratching at the kitchen door. So my Mum who's staying got up and went downstairs to see if she was alright :roll: (talk about training her to whine in the night!)

Well I didnt hear my mum go down so when I heard cupboard doors I thought the dog had learned to help herself to our food so raced down to find my mum slicing some bread AND buttering it, before feeding it to the dog straight from her hands and NOT even near in her bowl. SO I just let the dog out for a wee and we went back upstairs and you'll never guess what... the dog continued to whine for another 20 mins :roll: what a shocker.

My mum is ruining that dog!!! My OH then wanted to go down to tell the dog to be quiet and I had to convince him that if we shut up and ignore her she'll give up.

All in all I was up and about for an hour in the end. Now everyone except me and the dog are fast asleep and I just couldnt settle, so Ive had toast and hot chocolate at 6am (with the dog BEGGING at my feet as I ate :roll:)

God Im gonna b in a bad mood today!!!:wall2:

I'm up and awake. :( I woke up at my usual time of half 4 for a wee and I have been getting very hard kicks in the ribs since so I gave up and got up x

ooh me too :) I think that was why I couldnt get back to sleep, that and heartburn, dont mind LO keeping me up though!

What time do you go to bed at night if youre regularly up at half 4?!

I can only sleep for 2 hours at a time at the absolute maximum just now!! I end up getting really sore by about 5, but do try and get back to sleep til a more reasonable hour. Surprisingly my OH rarely notices when I'm up and the dog, she doesn't bother, I think she likes the company ;) I always have day time naps now to compensate, I couldn't survive without, and I have tried! I think the babies are just getting us ready for times to come ;)

this is true they prob are training their mummys!!! Baby is gonna be a shock to my system! I LOVE sleep so much!

Since my personal central heating kicked in Im not sleeping so well, I was awake at 2.40 to settle Rosie and then took a while to drop off, up again at 6.15 with tiddler, been doing more washing since..at least we're going to mum's for dinner so I dont have to think about that today! :lol:

I usually go just after 12 and I have to try and avoid naps in the day otherwise I don't sleep at all at night. It sucks to be me lol x

I usually go just after 12 and I have to try and avoid naps in the day otherwise I don't sleep at all at night. It sucks to be me lol x

awww I used to get insomnia when a few years ago its so anoying!Best insomnia cure ever... I swung the other way and got chronic fatigue and could STOP sleeping! :roll:

Like to think I have hit middle ground now but I do need slightly more sleep than average i think.

I fell asleep on the couch til 4am and went to bed and woke up at 6.50am. Once i'm up and see the light thats it for me..can't drop back off!!!

And the worst bit of all? I've decided to cook a chicken dinner so i'll be on my feet for the next couple of hours :wall2: I'm so stupid i!

awww hope your chicken dinner went well :hug: Im the same with the light, got blackout blinds in our bedroom so Ill be able to sleep in the day when baby arrives :)

Once i'm up and see the light thats it for me..can't drop back off!!!
Haha you'll suit being a Mum - I stick my head under duvet lately :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back