• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Avoiding morning sickness

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
Seeing as quite a few of us are getting this alot i thought maybe we could share some tips with each other on how to help it along...

Whether you are lucky enough not to have it or have it really bad share your tips here...!

heres a few of mine:

Chew minty gum, I like orbit :)
Try to snack on little meals I like go ahead bars their yummy :)
Avoid eating heavy meals
Eat what you like some nourishment is better then none!
Don't Avoid eating apparently monring sickness is the baby saying its hungry (apparently).

That one with the small meals is so true!!
I feel so much better since I stopped eating big meals and only having small meals throughout the day!!
Also I heard the Seabands work but I have yet to try them!!
Ginger and dry crackers are also supposed to work aswell!

Don't Avoid eating apparently monring sickness is the baby saying its hungry (apparently).

Eating a snack in the morning ALWAYS helps my nausea, so I am inclined to agree.
Good thread! :)

try diet ginger ale.. i found it amazing.. drank a bottle a day..the only thing that worked for me really

Whats in gingle that helps??

Just the thought of ginger makes me ill...

to be honest i have no clue.. ginger ales great coz it doesnt taste bad just tastes like pop

I don't like ginger so it hasn't been able to help me although I know many people it has helped.I have no idea which secret ingredient in it actually makes you feel better!

I just had abannana and that really helped! attemping to eat a yogurt but all ive done for the past ten minutes is look at it...

lol

ginger ale has helped me too

oat bar this morning worked wonders all day, i was thrilled...

i think i am having a good day tho as headache subsided too

xx

its the ginger(ginger biscuits also work) its an age old recipe to ease morning sickness,

but your prob better to have non diet ginger ale as your supposed to keep away from diet drinks.

I was out early today and forced myself to have 3 weetabix before I went out cos I knew I'd be starving.
not a hint of morning sickness for once :D

keep a couple of biscuits beside your bed and eat them before you get up.

Avoid eating strong foods, ie spicy

don't rush around in a morning

avoid over eating

Ummm wetabix is yum especially with warm milk and sugar on top!

sCrummy!!

x

Sucking on boiled sweets might help too. Sea bands have done nothing for me!

I've been keeping a box of cream crackers in my bag as they are pretty good. Also root ginger with some boiling water poured over the top and left to infuse for a bit. Last night I couldn't sleep with it so I got up and had some soya milk and that settled it a bit. I tend to get it in the afternoon and evening.

+++

its not just morning though is it??? :puke:
I feel sick all day...bleargh. I feel queasy when i'm hungry, then i eat and feel stuffed and sick (even if its just abit of food).
Anyone else really fancy something one day, then the thought of it another day makes me :puke:
the wierd and wonderful world of pregnancy eh!! :rotfl:

i find snacking helps, the sickness gets so much worse when I'm hungry

I feel rotten all the time :(

Morning, day, night - constantly feel sick but have only been sick once

I can't eat - not even hungry but force myself to eat to try to stop feeling sick

Mints don't work and I have ginger biscuits but they aren't either :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back