August 23 due dates

Aw no Sarah. I had SPD last time and I was in agony. I hope it eases for a bit for you.

Those pregnancy hormones Unicorn have a lot to answer for! Let’s hope trimester 2 and 3 are kinder to you!! Glad to hear you’ve got the bleeding under control.

The spotting comes and goes but I usually always have a tiny bit in a morning but I’ve had none so far today. It’s so it and miss. I start to feel hopeful as I’ve not had any for the day and then bam I get a slight bit when I go to the toilet and wiping. I’ve got my scan at 11.30 today. I feel sick with nerves!!

I feel bad moaning about it I know millions of women would give their right arm to even be pregnant. I just look at every one who seems to sail through it and glow I'm sure they make it up lol. I find it really hard . But saying that 2 of my cousins who had a breeze of pregnancies had bad labour's and hated them so I'm hoping I have another awesome labour now I'm struggling again. Spd really is a killer especially on the stairs and the school run midwifes told me to get a belt from amazon cos all the ones they supply has latex in them which I'm illergic too. Not bad to say its meant to be a latex free hospital. Still swear I can feel movements too was in Bath last night and my tummy felt like it did the Mexican wave but I wasn't watching it as willow came in to me I just felt it and it didn't do it again after that.
So glad your feeling better unicorn...apologies if you've said your name I'm terrible lately I can forget something that's just happened 5 mins ago .
Keep us posted Sarah I keep checking in on updates from you xx

I'm Rhiannon :wave:
I've just seen your update about your scan on the other post Sarah, that's amazing news, I hope you can relax now and enjoy it all, although as Sarah said I'm sure these people who say they enjoy it are lying :rotfl: xx

I’ll be honest I was one of those who loved my last pregnancy up until getting SPD and whilst it was bad I still tried to enjoy each and every bit haha. Not sure it’ll be as easy this time around with a 3 year old in tow! I did find a SPD Belt helped though.

Well my hospital just rang me wanting to scan me again on Thursday afternoon. I don't mind all these extra scans lol xx

Oh that’s nice for you Sarah!

My community midwives phoned and cancelled my appointment for this morning for my booking appointment. As I live in a different area to where I want to have the baby I need to have my booking appointment at the hospital, which I’ve already got an appointment for but only on 15th Feb. I did think it was strange I had 2 appointments for 2 hours haha. Oh well…

As if. I live at Rotherham and refuse to gp to Rotherham hospital so I'm going to bassetlaw hospital I'm classed as out of area but I've done booking in wirh both my hospital and Rotherham Community midwives and seeing them both . I'm lucky the scan is a Thursday this week as I would not of got back in time to pick willow up from school but she does after school dance on a Thursday so I don't need to rush back Danny's just asked his boss for Thursday afternoon off he's a good egg he books every thing off she he can come with although he won't be allowed in this time as river can't come in so he will be in car with her as mum works shifts ans she will be at work so can't watch her xx

No but I assume they are keeping an eye on me as I have 5 appointments already just for February to see consultant and midwife at the hospital xx

No but I assume they are keeping an eye on me as I have 5 appointments already just for February to see consultant and midwife at the hospital xx
That’s lot of appointments! I bet you don’t know if you’re coming or going haha

It's a ball ache I give you that. It's about 30 drive away which isn't too bad but Rotherham ones in my doorstep pretty much but like hell am I going there. I know they want me on aspirin as soon as I hit 12 weeks so maybe that's why I'm having scans ? I was consultant led with both the girls I had same one and got him again this time so I know him but I only saw him the once with the girls and I didn't need aspirin pr injections and now I'm seeing him loads xx

Wow, that is loads! I've been started on aspirin as well, now that I've recovered from the surgery, apparently to support placenta development! But I've only got 1 midwife and 1 consultant appointment this month! Xx

Why they faffing with me then ill be keeping them in their jobs me lol. Xx

Oh I feel so sick this morning! I really hope it passes haha. I didn’t get morning sickness with my daughter but this time I keep feeling sick on and off all day. I suppose I’m lucky that I’m not being sick. Also I used to love a cup of tea in a morning and now just the thought of it turns my stomach haha.

how are you ladies getting on? X

Oh I feel so sick this morning! I really hope it passes haha. I didn’t get morning sickness with my daughter but this time I keep feeling sick on and off all day. I suppose I’m lucky that I’m not being sick. Also I used to love a cup of tea in a morning and now just the thought of it turns my stomach haha.

how are you ladies getting on? X
Oh it's hard isn't it, I was really nauseous until Tuesday this week and then it was honestly like someone flicked a switch and I feel loads better now and only gag when cleaning my teeth! But that's obviously freaked me out as well so I'll be glad for my next scan a week today xx

Sorry been quiet, scan went fine it's the after math that bad, some guy clearly on drugs rammed us off road and kept chasing us and ramming into us he could see both girls in the car and willows scream god willows scream will haunt me forever police coming out this afternoon

Screenshot_20230205_101613_Snapchat.jpg Screenshot_20230205_101625_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20230205_101638_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20230205_101642_Gallery.jpg

I've rang me hospital up as I was taken to Rotherham yesterday I hate it there. They just did my obs and that's it. My hospital gone mad and are phoning me tomorrow when ultra sound is open. My back and ribs hurt as obviously I wasn't sat in my chair properly I kept turning round to check the girls and watch the driver as police kept asking me about him on phone . They told us to drive to nearest police station obviously we didn't make it . Danny's got a black eye and possible broken jaw , both the girls are OK but traumatised willow cried ro sleep last night and didn't want to leave house incase he comes back for us Danny's taken her out to shop this morning to show her there's nothing to worry about but both her and river are very clingy . Xx

Oh my! What an awful experience for you all!! I hope you’re ok and manage to recover from it quickly. It must have been terrifying xx

Oh my god Sarah, that's horrific! Do the police think there was any motivation for it or he was just off his head? Did they arrest him? Yes, you definitely get yourself properly checked out xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back