August 23 due dates

Glad your feeling better over it :) blood thinners apparently. Xx

Do you know why you need blood thinners? Xx

They said cos there's blood clots in my family due to my age I'm at risk of it xx

Been and had bloods today she also gave me my flu jab. I'm consultant led again I've got to start taking asprin at 12 weeks ans then injections from 28 weeks till after labour. Booked in for a glucose test too. Feel like absolute crap not sure if it's the flu jab as currently laid on sofa under a blanket shivering me tits odd and heating is on. Ache to walk so Danny's seeing to girls bless him honestly ready for bed now. Hope every one else is doing OK xx

Aw Sarah I hope you’re feeling better soon! The flu vaccine doesn’t contain a live version of the virus so if you’re unwell then it is likely just an unfortunate coincidence. X

Oh no, I'm sorry you're feeling poorly Sarah, I hope it passes quickly for you.
I'm currently in hospital, I went in for my consultant appointment on Monday and they wanted me in for surgery yesterday, which was a right pain because hubby was at a funeral miles away yesterday so my Mum had the children for us and I spent Monday evening running school uniforms and packed lunches around etc. They were really happy with how the surgery went and I'm now just recovering and will be going home today. I really hope everything will be straight forward now xx

Thanks ladies, sooo pleased your operation went well lovely. Take it easy for abit now if you can. I'm back from school run Danny's back at work today been and bought me and river a sausage sandwich from deli cos she's turned her nose up at toast porridge and weetabix this morning she's eaten a fair bit of it bit currently sat pushing a turd out... nice lol her pushing face makes me howl . Guna let her play and make a mess till she wants a snooze and chill till have to pick willow up from school xx

9 weeks if going by my last bleed feeling sick and crap and no energy all time no fun when running around after a 14 month old xx

Screenshot_20230126_145109_Gallery.jpg

I feel rough, I think it's all the antibiotics! I feel on the verge of throwing up but I need to keep them down!
How are you doing? Xx

Nowt worse is there ? I feel sick all time I'm not throwing up come close tho when brushing my teeth I hate been sick would rather owt else. Xx

Yeah, I always throw up cleaning my teeth, I didn't manage to get to the toilet the other night so threw up in the sink, which hubby wasn't too thrilled to clean out of the u-bend! Xx

I'm not bad certainly struggling this time round. Head ache feeling sick and not to mention ive started wirh spd my bloody groin is killing already. I'm trying really hard to enjoy this I never did wirh willow and river as they was tough pregnancies but I loved both my labour's. Told Danny he's having snip lol this is our 4th between us so that's more than enough. Plus I'm 37 in March I want to enjoy my kiddies and future grand kiddies . Been and got a vauxhall zafira today needed a bigger car with us all. Hope your all OK? Xx

Oh, I'm sorry you're struggling Sarah, I feel the same, I got really upset earlier and cried to hubby that I just want to be one of those people who sail through pregnancy, but I'm definitely not :doh:i think the hormones aren't helping either though, I woke up crying from a dream earlier!
I think I've finally got the bleeding under control, which I'm really pleased about as I finish the antibiotics on Tuesday so I want to be as healed as much as possible by then to reduce the risk of infection as much as possible!
I'm feeling a little overwhelmed about this week as I'm back to it having only left the house to go to hospital in the last week!
How are you doing Sarah, how's the spotting now? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back