At Last!!!!

Buttons8

Reaction score
I'm finished work!!! :dance:
As of today I am finished...........
Actually had more energy than i've had in a long time but don't believe its real just because I know I'm done.
Very strange feeling like I should have the baby already???
So proud I went through pregnancy with no sick leave.
What to do now? Mmmmmm????

Yay - its such a relief isnt it?!

Just relax now xxx

*tri2 invader*

im kinda worried that im planning to leave work really late now, :shock:

i have told my boss i want my maternity to start on 15th nov, (1 week before my due date) and to use my 2 weeks holidays before this,

do you think im leaving it too late to leave at 37weeks?? :roll:

thanks for your help and crashing your post

xxx
:wave:

Hi Amy, I didn't start mat. leave til last week and it was tiring but fine - I figured the more leave I could save until after bubs arrives the better x

*tri2 invader*

im kinda worried that im planning to leave work really late now, :shock:

i have told my boss i want my maternity to start on 15th nov, (1 week before my due date) and to use my 2 weeks holidays before this,

do you think im leaving it too late to leave at 37weeks?? :roll:

thanks for your help and crashing your post

xxx
:wave:

I officially start my Mat leave on my due date and have taken 3 weeks holiday before - i think i would go mad starting any earlier, i know i will be bored if i go overdue! If you feel ok to work up to 37 weeks, then do it xxx

Yay!! I can't wait for mine! I'm finishing when 36 weeks but I have 2 weeks hols left so gonna take them before maternity starts so at 34 weeks I'm a free woman lol

Amy with my first when i was in my 20s i worked until 40 weeks and i thought i could work longer this time too but my pelvis is bandjaxed, my job is completely different, a lot of physical work and driving. I have 3 kids, a house and a business to run so I don't think i'll be getting bored. I am worried that the time may seem to go slower though but can honestly say I don't think I could have done another week!!! See how you feel closer to the time

:yay: I finished work this week too :) I found it quite hard from 32 weeks onwards but the way I looked at it, noone really expected a lot from me anyway. :rofl:

Also if youre really tired/stressed you can get signed off sick earlier. I think next time, if there is a next time (!) I will start mat leave at 35 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back