Last day at work :)

ella

Reaction score
Yeah I just finished work - felt really weird and im not planning on going back for nearly a year :cheer:

Only problem is we are still renevating the house so there will be an army of plumbers/ electritions/ tilers etc in until Christmas so I have no bathroom and wont be able to lie in or walk about in my PJ's :roll: oh well im not complaining because we will have a lovely new bathroom for Christmas :cheer: and I dont care once I dont have to go to work :dance: :dance:

Make the most of it because peace will truly end once the baby arrives :wink:

enjoy your break!!

how weird Ella...we have the same due date, we finished work on the same day and my house is full of workmen until just before Xmas too! parallel lives eh!?

I found the whole leaving work an odd experience too... I was quite sad on the drive home. Have recovered now though :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

pilkers said:
enjoy your break!!

how weird Ella...we have the same due date, we finished work on the same day and my house is full of workmen until just before Xmas too! parallel lives eh!?

I found the whole leaving work an odd experience too... I was quite sad on the drive home. Have recovered now though :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:shock: :shock: :shock: pregger twin!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back