Ashes to Ashes

libs

Reaction score
Is it wrong to be like this :cheer: :cheer: :dance: at the thought of more Gene Hunt one liners

DH says to calm down :wink: oooooo its started

have just started watching the first series of Life on Mars on Bravo and absolutley love it.

i watched Ashes to Ashes, loved it, DH didnt really take to it, he said it all seemed a bit far fetched :shock: compared to Life on Mars (it's a blooming sci-fi programme DH, get a life)

I watched it, absoloutely adored Life on Mars, loved seeing Gene Genie again but the jury's still out on this one for me. Did enjoy it but I'm not a big Keeley Hawes fan and think she put me off a bit. Definitely hoping it grows on me though!!

What did everyone else think??

I thought it was really good! I havent seen Life On Mars though and now desperate to watch it lol. Loving Gene's one liners though - "Blimey, if you had that skirt hitched up any higher I'd be able to see what you had for breakfast!" :rotfl:

erm ..not sure. :?

Love Gene Hunt - she's annoying though and I've no sympathy for her. Much preferred Sam :(

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT. Gene hunt is just fab. Is it wrong that he is kinda sexy, :oops: , . (please forgive me, I havent had it in a while :rotfl: )

I loved where she woke up in 1981 to Vienna. What a powerfull song, it was just great and the music through the whole programme was great.

lauramumof2 said:
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT. Gene hunt is just fab. Is it wrong that he is kinda sexy, :oops:

just between me and you......no not at all - mind you I think I'm oving so anything in trousers looks good :wink:

I'm enjoying it lots. Gene Hunt is a classic TV creation. Glenister knocks spots of most actors out there.

Prefer Life On Mars still, that was great and it was new to watch so got really into it. Ashes To Ashes doesn't have the suspense, but continues the theme and is fun. Hopefully it'll settle down and get better storylines as time goes on.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaar! Gene Hunt!

I WANT HIM I WANT HIM I WANT HIM!!

Strangely enough I have a thing for Gene too!!!! I dunno what it is but wooooohoooo :hug: :hug: :dance: :dance:

Me and my oh loved life on mars and love ashes to ashes as well and I find gene very sexy as well and love his one liners too libs!

'scum is scum whereever you go' class!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back