Asda nappies

Snappykat

Reaction score
With my boys I go through a fair amount of nappies so tend to use the ones I get good deals on. Last week I bought Asda nappies and virtually every one leaks :mad: I can't believe it, it's so frustrating even thoughout the day I'm constantly changing them (more bloody washing :wall2:). Now I have bought these before and they have been fine, has anyone else bought Asda nappies recently and they've leaked?

:( Ive not tried asda ones but I wont be after reading this! I can recommend aldi mamia nappies, we prefer them over pampers for nighttime cos they just never seem to leak :yay:

theyre 4.99 a pack and I think you get around 50

Thanks Tiny I'll need to give them a go. To be fair with the Asda nappies I've not had problems with them before, they have worked really well, I think's that why I'm so annoyed now!!!!

strange, maybe they changed the design. hope they dont do that with the aldi ones, I love them!!

Thanks Tiny I'll need to give them a go. To be fair with the Asda nappies I've not had problems with them before, they have worked really well, I think's that why I'm so annoyed now!!!!

If you have any left I'd try returning them and lay it on thick how much you usually love them, how good they are etc and are so disappointed... you might get some freebies, coupons or even just replacement pack... worth a try maybe? xx (Contact head office tho, not the store)

Pampers baby dry are £4 for 48 at asda (size3)

I hope asda haven't changed them as I use them for nappy cakes!

:eh: nappy cake?! :lol:

thats really cheap! Is that right?! Im off to check!

Me and mum make them
bcded1bf-3ae5-da19.jpg

bcded1bf-3b04-7a83.jpg

bcded1bf-3b1d-93a0.jpg

It's loads of rolled up nappies covered in muslin, blankets (icing) then decorated with bits and pieces. We make them for friends and family as gifts

And yes the price is right on simply dry as asda are delivering me some today!

Emma x

awesome! thats cheaper tha aldi! Its always changing, so hard to keep up and get the best deal on nappies :roll:

I love the nappy cakes! So can you eat the icing?? SOrry, Im particularly sleep deprived today and feeling thick!

I use little angels through the day and they haven't leaked yet. I do change charley every 3 hours though just incase! x.

awesome! thats cheaper tha aldi! Its always changing, so hard to keep up and get the best deal on nappies :roll:

I love the nappy cakes! So can you eat the icing?? SOrry, Im particularly sleep deprived today and feeling thick!

Lol no! It's muslin or blanket "icing" xx

lol oh I see, it makes alot more sense to me now :rofl:

theyre lovely :)

No way! I LOVE Asda's nappies! I get the 2 packs for £10 (120 nappies) Size 3 and not one has ever leaked...

:rofl: Pahahahahahaaaa!! :lol:

^^ I know :blush: I couldnt figure out how you'd clean up all the icing afterward to use the muslin and napies :lol:

I use Asda action fit nappies 2 packs for £10 and they've never leaked, i bet you've got some faulty ones x

We use Asda aswell they r really good. I use them daytime n huggiel nighttime

Would it be that as your lads have grown, the asda nappies fit them differently than they used to?
We have found that as Devon has grown, the same nappies are not as good, eg round legs etc as he has filled out?

I use Sainsburys, they never leek , but they are a bit bulky between his legs, so prefer tesco or morrisons

I tried pampers when on offer and they were really flimsey and when wet the gel soaked up all the wee , but filled up right round his bum too instead of just at the front , so won't buy them again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back