* 3 bodysuits
* 3 hats
* 2 pairs of scratch mitts
* 1 pair of booties
* 1 hooded towel
* 1 baby shawl
* 6 muslin squares

Bargain!!

Asda is fab!!! Ive got a teenie bit of money coming in from my deposit, as Ive just moved and Im probably going to have a little trip there and buy a few bits. I dont even think I need anything else, but its such good value and nice quality too :D

You've done well there Annie :)

Gonna have a pop in asda tomorow and have a look :)

I know- and you're right about the quality- I bought mothercare stuff a couple of weeks ago and took all of it out of the packet along with this stuff and I honestly wouldn't know the difference. It is feeling more and more real now with all of her little bits filling up the spare room.

I just can't wait to meet her! Am getting more and more excited by the day!

I love the Asda range! I've bought absolutely loads already from there and feel like I've hardly spent anything really... Definately worth it! xxx

I brought a cotbed bedding set with sheets etc in from babies r us, and I brought the moses/pram sheets from asda. Now Ive started getting them all out to wash and things, they feel exactly the same!!!

All the clothes are so soft as well. I could rave about asda baby section for ages lol. :blush:

asda's sooo good aint it, we've got most of our baby stuff from there!! and if there not enough can always go back whenever and get it. so convenient :D hooraaayyy for asda! xx

I brought a cotbed bedding set with sheets etc in from babies r us, and I brought the moses/pram sheets from asda. Now Ive started getting them all out to wash and things, they feel exactly the same!!!

Asda got sheets for moses basket?? YEAY i been looking around and not seen it ANYwhere!

Yeah, its a pack of 2. You can get them in cream, pink and blue. I went for cream. But they fit prams as well :) They were on offer for 2 for £6 as well last time I went in. So 4 sheets for £6! Bargin! They do the moses blankets as well :)

wow soo cheep girls, you bargain hunters! I might have too look, do they have alot of unisex stuff that's still nice? as I want to stay on team yellow..

Wow!! Fab think I will pop in to asda tomorrow!! What a bargain!! Thanks for the info!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back