As of tomorrow...

Linzie2012

Reaction score
... I will be starting my good eating habits.

I've been rubbish with my diet / eating habits & they need to change. There's treating yourself then being plain greedy - I'm being plain greedy. Cant be healthy for the little baba inside of me. He's going to come out hating cheese with a passion.

So from tomorrow, We always do food shop on a Friday, I'll be getting in my salads, grains, fruit & meats. Going to try & eat something every 3 hours so I dont binge eat. Hopefully get more Fruit inside of me as I hate veg.

Anyone else feel for the change?

PS - I'm not dieting or restricting myself of anything, I'm trying to eat better for babys sake. A diet of Pizza, Cola, Micro burgers & Monster munch cannot be good.

We've just started healthy eating again and all I can think about is chips! Haha

I've had a salad for dinner with a yoghurt and probably having salmon, rice and salad for tea. I've got home from work and made myself a salad for tomorrow too... So might treat myself to takeaway tomorrow night. But I've been buying more healthy food too :)

Well done you !

Ive been a nightmare lately. so need to change eating habits !!

Well done me except for just eating a crisp butty ;)
Hubby works nights and is in bed until about 8pm :)

Yummy! Wotsit crisps in a crusty roll is my fave... !! Bad thoughts bad thoughts....

I've been trying to add healthy bits here and there. It's not happening as often as it should mind you but bit of salad on a sandwich rather than a blanket of mayo and some grapes to pick at when I get bored. Things like that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back