Arse!!

maybebaby said:
I didn't think I'd put on much weight yet, until OH started singing 'I like big butts' as I walked out of the room today!

:rotfl: oh dear!!

Tasha20 said:
My arse hasnt changed ( thankgod) and hopefully will not :pray: been doing step ups and things lol couldnt *bare* it if my cheeks got massive.

See Tash, your having a girl and your arse hasnt changed??!! Its so confusing when guessing the sex lol

Thats it Jaidy you just can't tell lots thought I was having a boy, but it just all depends on your body frame and what you Mum was like in her pregnancy, but there again im nothing like my mum in mine and more like my OHs mum, she didnt put any weight on just all baby.

My mum put on 5 stone!!!!!!!!!!

She is only 5ft and looked like a tank with my brother apparantly.

Im so going to have to ask the sex now at my 4D on Monday, I hope they can tell me cos I just cant wait any longer, we were going to hold out for a suprise after the 20 week but im bursting to know :D

mine went huge when i was preg with a girl

Good good, all the signs are that i'm having a girl, but knowing my luck i'll just be getting a fat arse and thighs cos i'm eating all the time and probably having a boy!

I knew you wouldn't last Jade!! That's why i;m not even gonna get a 4d scan now as i know i'll not be able to keep my big gob shut!

I think im eating too much too Vicki, its all crap as well I think thats why my arse and thighs are getting so monsterous! :oops:

The way i'm looking at it just now is, i'm gonna put on weight anyways, fair enough i'm eating like a horse, but there's plenty time to worry about my weight and figure once i've had LO!!

*She says dunking another digestive into her coffee*

I wouldnt worry about it Jaidy at the end of the day its not like you'll never get rid of it after, just enjoy it and eat loads lol I do and im loving it, I eat a lot of rubbish mainly sweeties :lol: but hey the dentist costs nothing and its a craving so I must need the extra sugar boosts :D
:hug:

I saw myself in my swimming costume the other day and I was shocked about my bum! It was hanging out!!!

Yeah! I am so pleased you are finding out the sex Jaidy. I think you need to for your peace of mind as you seem to be thinking about it alot! It's gonna drive you crazy! :cheer:

I wouldn't even contemplate getting into a swimsuit, was looking through my clothes at the weekdn and came across ym bikinis from my holiday, trid to fit into my top and it looked as if i had 4 boobs! Not a pretty sight!!

Lynsey said:
I saw myself in my swimming costume the other day and I was shocked about my bum! It was hanging out!!!

Yeah! I am so pleased you are finding out the sex Jaidy. I think you need to for your peace of mind as you seem to be thinking about it alot! It's gonna drive you crazy! :cheer:

Its not so much I need peace of mind, its just I get over excitable about things, I love pondering over the sex its such good fun.

Thats why I get reluctant to ask some days cos I like the guessing!!

I cant win lol

JaidyBaby said:
Has any one else's ARSE got really big in pregnancy?????

My butt is looking huge, it will be as big as my bump in a minute.

I never really had much of a bum before being preggers and now, seriously its enormous :evil:
Usually means a lil girl...

I know! So every one keeps saying.

Its gotta be a girl then.

Ur dying to know arent u! :lol:
I dont know how you cant find out in your scan!! I cant help it!! Not much willpower me! :lol:

Some days I have willpower hun and some days I have none!!

Will see how it fairs on monday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back