Arse!!

Jaidy

Reaction score
Has any one else's ARSE got really big in pregnancy?????

My butt is looking huge, it will be as big as my bump in a minute.

I never really had much of a bum before being preggers and now, seriously its enormous :evil:

mines not to bad but does look a bit peachy! lol

Mine did, then I noticed the thighs were even bigger after the birth too. I'd lost sight of them for a while :|

Mine is definately getting bigger - I just noticed it in a shop window this afternoon!

:cry: Saw mine in the mirror this morning and thought it was someone elses till i realised no one was behind me, the sight was not pretty, going to have to invest in some long tops soon to cover it up!! :(

Mine was HUUUUGGGGEEEEEEEEEE when PG with Emily i swear you could tell from behind that i was pregnant

jo said:
Mine was HUUUUGGGGEEEEEEEEEE when PG with Emily i swear you could tell from behind that i was pregnant

Im taking the 'Was huge' as it does go back down with some luck after :pray:

Princess_Puddles said:
jo said:

Im taking the 'Was huge' as it does go back down with some luck after :pray:

well mine did and it didn't re flate when i had Jack :D

Maybe there's hope for me yet then :pray: that throws the 2nd child down the drain though hehe :lol:

:wall: Sorry lol didnt read your post properly, my brains gone and now goes my eyesight along with it too lol

Mine got bigger last time, I am hoping for it to get smaller this time :lol:

What sex did you have the first time Tam?

A little girl............pointing more towards a girl for you eh :wink: :lol:

mine sticks out almost as much as my bump. im starting to look like a push me pull you.

Everyone seems to say if you get big on your arse and thighs etc its a girl thats probably why everyone thinks Im having a girl

:lol: charming!!!!

What about if you start out like that, I dont think you would be able to tell if I was gaining weight again? :lol: xx

My arse hasnt changed ( thankgod) and hopefully will not :pray: been doing step ups and things lol couldnt *bare* it if my cheeks got massive.

my thighs are huge!! im sure my arse will follow suit!! :rotfl:

I didn't think I'd put on much weight yet, until OH started singing 'I like big butts' as I walked out of the room today!

just saw the title of topic - and it made me laugh after a stress ful weekend - thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back