Arrrghh!! I need to delay OV!

maybe baby

Reaction score
As you all know I'm having my operation to remove my septum/adhesion next monday and that will be CD23 for me.

Now I'm allowed to TTC straight away afterwards but I think I'll OV before.:wall2:

I need to buy a couple of days so I can TTC I don't know what to do.....

My earliest OV was CD17 recently and my latest was CD26 that was when I had treatment on my cervix so hopefully my hysteroscopy I had on Friday will have a similar effect.

Any ideas??

I could try taking a couple of progesterone tablets but that would be very naughty and could completely f*** me up! :shock:

Maybe I could take AC??

xx

Last edited:
I think you need to let it slide Maybe and just keep your fingers crossed that it happens later :hug:

I have no doubt when you start to ttc again that you'll be pregnant again in no time but if you do f*** up your cycles who knows when that will be :)

You don't want to be toying with your cycles when you are so close to being fixed ;)

I was going to say didnt AC lengthen your cycle and delay OV before? no harm in giving it ago and hope that OV comes after :)

Getting told off by Hubby lol!

Better just keep my fingers and ovary's crossed!

xx

Yo maybe! Dont worry about it because when you have your op you may find that kicks things out of sync anyway for a short time but then get straight to it! ;) xx

I took some herbs called wild yam. You're suppose to take them from ovulation and for one week (kind of a natural progestorone), but if you take it before ovulation, it may delay it. The Native People of Mexico used the herb as a contraceptive.

I kind of agree with some of the others, that you should just "let it slide", but I do understand you as well. So if you try wild yam, it's like an innocent herb, and not progestorone isn't it???

Wish you lots of luck hun!!

xx

Maybe i am certain that your BFP will come at the right time and be a keeper. In my opinion i think you should relax and whatever be, be this month. x

Dont worry about it Maybe, if you do miss this month, you'll be all shiny and new nect cycle. Stressing wont help you hun....just go with the flow :) xxx

Hope this works hun!! I cant wait to see u in the BFP section xx

I've OV'd lol!!! :shock:

CD 18, nice and early for me.

I think it will be for the best, I will get AF about a week after my OP so will be nice and fresh ready for next month, plus I can have a few drinks next weekend with friends and then at my friends wedding next weekend too!

I can get back in the gym too as I don't like to go in my 2WW.

xx

ur going to get that sticky bfp no problem as soon as ur back ttc again. enjoy ur drinkies and i'll look forward to your next 2ww, always very exciting xxx

Aww thanks pos, I can't wait, I actually enjoy TTC in the weirdest way, I reckon I have it all sussed lol! :)

xx

Ah well, i think you are right about looking forward to you next cycle instead and it sound like you have some fun occasions to enjoy guilt free ;)

Ah dash! but as you say prob best with a fresh cycle! very exciting! you can just relax now and get ready for new and very exciting cycle! xxx

Yep for the best I reckon, I need to counteract the little drinkies with my spinach and carrot smoothies yum!!

Need to get to the gym though but I can't be arsed/am too busy :roll:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back