ARRR

Jade&Evie

Reaction score
all I want to do is paint my toenails... and I can't reach.

I can't reach to put shoes and socks on comfortably now so was going to pretty my feet up and start wearing my flip flops...

:evil:

Me too! It's a real pain - my toe nails need doing. With shoes - thank goodness for velcro!!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

It's a pain in the bum isn't it? I tried to put my nice posh shoes on, on Saturday night and they fasten at the side it took me ages to do them got a bit cross in the end :evil:

i had this trouble saturday, i think ive managed to do a decent enough job lol

I shaved my legs the other day for probably the last time, lol. It wore me out! I often have to get OH to put my shoes on for me, i can still just about manage but it hurts!

My fave shoes are slip on ballet pumps, i don't even care that i've worn them down and they now don't keep water out. Lol

Bless us preg people xx

I'm not even big yet and i find tying up shoes hard! I simply dont bend in the middle anymore!

I've resorted to having to get my first ever paid bikini wax tomorrow! I cant reach and nearly fainted last time i tried. I hate the fact i now have to pay some women to do something im perfectly capable of doing myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back