Looking rank lol

Bee7

Reaction score
I literally look and feel vile lol. I cut my own fringe which is now wonky, have had a massive spot outbreak on my face, have bushy eyebrows, my toenails are chipped and disgusting because i can't reach down far enough to re-paint them, don't even get me started on the lady garden (sorry TMI) which is majorly out of control right now. My mum has taken pity on me and is treating me to a manicure this week (never had one before in my life) so hopefully this will be the start of me sorting myself out a little.

Anyone else feeling 'too pregnant' to bother with these things lol? xxx

haha this made me laugh!. i know how u feel, what should take 2 seconds now takes 15 minutes... such as, simple task of putting socks on,

I can't hold my breath long enough to cut my toe nails, a manicure would be amazing.

I have a tip if you're shower is on the wall and u stand in the bath. Get a make-up mirror to use the "mirror-image" to help re-arrange and organise your 'lady garden' lmao! ... it's helpful!

Imagine once baby comes we will be so rank, and think of a shower as a luxurious moment! :) x

yeah i hear ya, iv been feeling soo crappy last fewweeks, put on 4 stone, hair n skin look horrible lady garden is a overgrown wilde garden at the minute, jusr feeling horrible.
i went from platinum blonde to dark when i got pg so had some highlivhts put back in on friday and made me feel so much more like me.
hopefully after ur mam takes u to the salon u will feel little better too xxx

yep tell me about it, and no amount of makeup can cover the spots or big bags under my eyes, i'm supposed to be going out on tuesday and i have nothing to wear that fits and i just look tired and washed out all the time, thought we were supposed to bloom in pregnancy?!?? who told us that was lying!!

"bloom should be translated to "bloat"... those lying pigs. :) x

yup! i thought pregnancy was supposed to be the best time for us, so far i've had constant morning sickness, increased back pain, nausea, heart burn, swollen hands and feet, cravings, spots, bag, stretch marks and a little monkey that doesnt stop wiggling! lol

not forgetting constantly needing to pee, heartburn/acid, Braxton Hicks, craving for an unknown food that is yet to be invented and morning sickness !! (i know u mentioned the last one, but it was so bad i thought it deserved to be said twice....) all this before labour pains!
Just Lovely.. and some mad people do this more than once! lol

i know, i'm the oldest of four and i'm like mom how could you do this 4 times? i'm 35 weeks and i want him out!!! shame they cant induce us earlier! :(

Last edited:
Ahh pregnancy is so glamorous isn't it! Glad it's not just me that feels like this! And yes whoever said we 'bloom' was clearly lying haha x

Isn't it just delightful. Lol

After red bears post last month, I decided to go au natural with the lady garden, ( just a slight trim
With the scissors) - she had an awful time with it growing back, along with stitches, and possibly a section scar ( can't quite remember), so mines def unsightly but at least it'll be comfy. Lol.

I've done the same lorna - although it's not grown back as quick as normal :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back