ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sherry

Reaction score
MEN............................................... :evil: :evil:
Why is it everytime I clean one room it gets completely trashed as soon as Alec goes in there?????? I know he works all hours but, I am not here to follow him around and clean up after him like he is a little kid. I feel like a F*****G slave some days to cook, clean snd s**g when he wants. If he was anywhere else he would tidy up after himself but thinks cause he is at home its fine to leave it like a f*****g pig sty.
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Thats better. Sorry ladies just needed to scream without waking Seb up lol

WERE IN THE SAME SITUATION SO I CDANT ANSWER.opps sorry bout capslock.

Im personally on the verge of telling my DH to hop it

snap!! My house has been so nice and clean when Brian was away... now..... a whole different story!

we should all buy pup tents and stick out hubbys in the fooking garden!

i know what you mean! Mine's not that lazy but he just doesnt have a clue. He try's tho... he'll cook me something realy nice to eat but when i go into the kitchen absolutly every utensil has been used or i'll find that he's tried helping by bringing the dirty washing down but dumped it all on the just washed stuff and i cant be arsed sorting through it so i wash it all again!

:wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back