grrrrrr

:evil: :evil: :evil: i hate animal neglect they cant defend themselves it makes me so angry :evil: :evil: :evil:

:puke: Lock him up and throw away the key - see how he likes it.

Poor things, that man needs to be treated in the same way.

These animal neglect cases really annoy me.... I understand many things... but one thing I don't understand is.. If you dislike animals that much or don't want them enough to just discard them..

WHY GET THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE ???? :shock: :shock: :shock: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

I don't have a dog... cos I hate dogs... and I would probably kick it more times than is good for it and I'd never take it out, and I'd never take it to the vets... but for that reason I don't have a dog.. yes puppies look very cute in the window... but I know it will grow into a dog :roll:

Also with a horse... I'd forget about it too and not go out and groom it cos its wet and cold ....ergo.. I don't have a horse. :roll:

People can be so incredibly stupid sometimes... :shock:

Im so angry at hateful people like that, horses need as much attention and care. how dare awful people like that do that to them :twisted:

It said on the news he was breeding them for the meat trade - duh, you need to feed them so they have some meat on them :evil:

Makes me so sad :cry:

How sad. More often than not, the RSPCA have investigated these characters before. Maybe they should be given greater powers? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back