Dont know what to think

Sherry

Reaction score
I have just had OH carted off to hospital :| He suffers from Bipolar and has drunk nearly a full bottle of brandy on top of his meds. He had typed overdose along with the name of his meds in google and I am not sure if he has done it or not (am always checking history, its just a thing I do).
I woke up at 2 to feed Seb and then head crashing about (thought it was the dog in the kitchen). I came downstairs to find him stood at the window tapping on it and rambling with his eyes closed. I got him to lay on the sofa but he kept getting up and more rambling an holding his head, pretending to eat, drink and just doing random things with is hands, I was so scared and worried. I had to get him to the toilet, holding both hands and walking him, he was just falling all over and smacked his head on the floor (I will f*****g smack it when he gets back tomorrow). Managed to get him back to the living room and caled an ambulance. I was so scared (not of him being violent, he never has been) because I have never ever seen him like that no matter how drunk he has been in the past. So now he is on his way to hospital and I am sat here :cry: like a F*****G fool. Dont know what to make of it all or what to do about the future if he has tried ending it. Its hard enough knowing what to do on his down times, but he just didnt seem to be having a low ( I have got to know the signs) Maybe I am looking too much into it and it's more the brandy than his meds that have sent him off like this.
Sorry for going on ladies, I know a few of you on here do suffer from bipolar and wondered what you thought.
Sherry x

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

What a nightmare for you!

Let us know how you get on today.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

oh no hun.... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: you're not a fool... it might have been an accident too... he might not have realise how much interaction there was going to be...started feeling strange then googled overdose and his meds, because he got scared... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I just spoke to him, he did take an overdose, my head is in bits. I am so angry at him and told him how nice it would have been for Josh (always first downstairs) to find his daddy dead to the world (literally) He would have thought he was sleeping and wouldnt have known any different. I dont know what to do, I cant believe that he could be so selfish and try to take the cowards way out. I know it's part of his condition but he has known when to get help in the past. What good will it do to cheat life like that? There is only so much about Bipola I can understand and will never know the full extent of what it does to you but I am just so angry at the moment all I wanna do is try to knock some sense into him. I feel it's partly my fault and the situation we are in, and now I guess I know he cant handle one of the most important people in my life (Sebastian. Biologicaly he isnt his) He hasnt said this but I know it has something to do with it. Dont get me wrong he is great with him and would never hurt him in any way, but there are things that trigger episodes and am not sure if it is best to stay together more for his sake than ours if this is wrecking his head. When he gets home we are going to have to talk but I am not sure we will be staying together or not as much as I love him.
Thanks for your hugs ladies :hug: :hug:

Gid sherry, im so sorry ive just been talking to you on msn as well and sisnt realise there was nothing wrong, im so sorry.
I know not a fiddle about bi polor so cant comment on that, but im shocked that he would try and kill himself with the boys in the house.

I hope while hes at hospital that the docs realise whats going on asnd they get him the right help thst he so needs.

Look im here if you need a friend to chat too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back