Are all men crap??

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
I cant believe my OH.

I was just making up some of Jakes bottles with practically boiling water and one of the bottles fizzed and really hot milk exploded over my chest and neck. I dropped the bottle and shouted f**k (as you do) and dave shouted if I was ok. I shouted back what I'd done. That was it... didnt even say anything after that, let alone coming to see if i am ok. I went upstairs to dab some cold water on my skin. He came into the bathroom and said.... 'your neck is all red'!!!! well, DURRRR, Ive just scoulded myself remember. What a fucking genius!!!

I am so mad. Ive been left to clean up the mess, make dinner and go shopping while he sits uptaiers playing fucking war games on his computer... like thats important?

Sorry for my rant :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Take the fuses out and when he says what's wrong play the innocent. Whilst he's mending the fuses swipe the playstation and leave the baby in it's place then sneak out the back door and go and relax somewhere :wink:

Or just throw something heavy at him :D

My stuart is the exception, ever since I hurt my knee he has ran around like a blue ars fly with nappies etc...... he is the best daddy.

were you left with many burns or are you ok? :shock:

This maybe my hormones saying this, I have been known to go EXT cookoo on my hubby but I would boil some more up, walk up to him and 'accidently' drop it over him. Not hot hot that it would cause burn makes, just enought o GET HIS FARKING ATTENTION :twisted:

Silly men like that! Or maybe it's time he learns how to make the babies meals!

in answer to your question
YES all men are crap

mine was called Dave too.. haha.. maybe theres a pattern

he could have at least fecking checked to see if you was alright
:x

i hate men

hope you are ok now hunni :hug: :hug:

:wall: :wall: :wall: I dunno, but if I have to listen to one more detailed description of how my DH valiantly killed a raid boss with his friends, as if it were real, while I'm desperately trying to wash the dishes, load the washing machine, bath my DD and get her to bed, tidy up, after just 5 hours sleep and no food, I think I am going to scream.. :wall: :wall: :wall:

Yes all men are crap.

Hi

aww hun think most men get like this at times :hug: glad your okay

aww bless i have only just read this natlie and this happened to me with stephens bottles when he was a bubba.
Needless to say i leave the kettle 30 mins to cool now beforei do bottles, but tommo like your hubby sat on his ass - frustrating :twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back