• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Arghhhhh! Contractions Again!

DebbieM

Reaction score
I've been having contractions since 2.30am. They're still irregular but SO much more painful than Sunday's lot. I've counted around 13 or 14 so far. They're bad enough to stop me dead in my tracks and last approx 2 minutes at the moment.

I know there is worse to come but OMFG, I never realised early contractions would hurt THIS much! I think I must have been dillusional or just plain stupid!! :shock:

Most of the pain has still been in my back but there is also a lot in the front down below now where period pain would be. I can also feel it down in my bits too on occasion. :oops: I've also needed to go for a No 2 THREE times with 3 different contractions!

I've got the TENS machine on and it does seem to really help with each one.

Maybe Flump will be here soon after all?

PS. I'm VERY tired! Not been to sleep since they started for more than about 10 minutes.

And no girls... I'm not working today :lol:

hi deb

I was just about to post a similar thing.. I had them from about 9.30pm last night and they continued threw the night until they decided to stop at about 4am.. I am knackered aswell cos i couldnt get comfy..
I am up and about now just about to take my son to school and there is no sign of anything :wall:

hope its not too much longer for u x

awwwwwwwww deb i recon this could be it :dance:

im gutted as ive gotta go to work in a bit and i have no net access, i will be dying to know your progress :lol:

have you tried a warm bath or shower as ive heard that can help some women with the pain

Hang in there Debbie, little fump will be with you soon. Try taking a long shower so you can use the gravity to your benifitbut can be soothed by the warm water. Ask Hubby to use the shower head to make long sweeps down your body tell yourself you are softening and opening over and over again, the power of the mind will help. A friend of mine who wasn't dilating tried this and dilated from 3 to 9cm in 90 having spent all day going very slowly. Who knows if it will help but might give you something else to vary the day with. Thinking of you today!!!

Best of luck and I hope this is it!!

Becs :hug:

Good luck :hug:

Hope the contractions keep coming (I know they hurt but remember they are bringing you [and me damnit!!] closer to finding out Flump's flavour :cheer:

debbie sounds like its the real deal really hope so for you. good luck hun keep us all posted. hope baby is here soon

marie x

OOOHH! Good luck Deb and Matt and Lauramleigh! You two girls are racing I think! Sorry you are in pain, but I'm glad things have started to get moving again!

Have you started taking arnica yet? I'd like to know how you find it- I'm off to get a stash today just incase I decide to use it too!

Rest and eat if you can to keep your sttrength up- it could be a long day but your baby will be here soon!

:cheer:

good luck to both you girls hope you both have your babies soon
manda xx

ohh flump.. hurry up now.. i wanna know if your a boy or girl..i thought boy for ages.. but i would like to see photos of matt with a pink bundle.. a definate daddys girl i recon

as per text hunny , the more painfull they are the closer to flump your are ! :cheer: :hug:

midna said:
DebbieM said:
I know there is worse to come but OMFG, I never realised early contractions would hurt THIS much! I think I must have been dillusional or just plain stupid!! :shock:

YOu know the saying 'it has to get worse before it gets better.....' kind of applies :) All the best over the next few hours or so.

Oh wow How exciting!!!

Good Luck Debbie!!! That's it i just know i'm going to be hooked on this thread now!!

Not long till you have baby flump in your arms....how exciting!!

LMP x

Good luck! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Flump will be here soon :D Come on Flump! :dance:

They have flamin' well stopped AGAIN! Nothing really since 8.09am.....

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I know they've stopped which isnt so great but they'll be back hun dont you worry!! :wink: Glad you're not working - about time you had a day off :lol:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back