Arghhh! Why am I thinking about this?

Lulabell

Reaction score
All I keep thinking about is when am I going to ttc for baby number 2. It's crazy. Joshua is only 9 weeks! I'm loving every second or every day at the minute. He is my everything and I would easily lay my life down for him. But I already am looking forward to baby number two. The whole pregnancy and labour...it was an amazing experience for me. Does anyone else feel like this? In reality, I won't be ttc for a few years yet.

No way, I am never doing this to myself again.

I am quite keen on preserving my body whole and unshredded in the future.

I feel like this even though my pregnancy was horrible and my c-section recovery seemed to take forever! My little boy is 5 and a half months and I really want to start ttc for number two! We've decided that when he's 1 we're going to work out when we want to start trying, because it took us 5 months to conceive last time, and the last thing I want is to be heavily pregnant in the summer again! At about 4 and a half months pg I just ballooned and couldn't walk, and the SPD started, and with the heat etc my life was a living hell, so I want it to be winter next time!

I just love being a mummy so much! In a way I'd love to just have Caleb because I love him so much, but I definitely want more children too! xx

I'm exactly the same! I really want to start trying now! I love pregnancy, I love being a mummy and I love Ariel - I can't wait to give him a brother or sister! But I want a brood (I come from a big family)! The only two things stopping me are DH and breastfeeding as I don't want pregnancy to affect my supply. DH said we can start discussing ttc again at 6 months but he ideally wants to wait a year.

Totally - im exactly the same. In fact, tbh, if it wasnt for the fact that im in with a chance of getting an absolutely ideal position at work, i wouldnt bother with contraception seeing as im breast feeding, id just be going with the flow.

xxx

I'm exactly the same!! I am so jealous of every pregnant lady see I LOVED being pregnant and giving birth and I can't wait to do it all again!! X

No way, I am never doing this to myself again.

I am quite keen on preserving my body whole and unshredded in the future.

Ditto! Something never to be repeated!

I'm the same, really broody for no.2! I keep running my hand over my tummy and It's so strange that there is no baby there. Looking back at his newborn photos doesn't help either!

I've felt the same since having Kynon. We are just going to let nature decide as Im old and want a small age gap this time. Doubt it will happen for a long time the amount I breast feed though!
I miss pregnancy too, apart from the first 12 weeks I loved it this time, funny cos I hated it last time and never wanted to go though that again, probably why i waited 14 years!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I've been thinking about it since day . My OH is really not keen but he's been told it's happening lol just not yet I want to enjoy my baby!

I am still far too traumatised to even think about it! We will have another cos we want two but it will be an elective section. I could not deliver again. But even the midwives agree I would need a section!

But as its likely I will be unable to have sex for weeks, it's not something I have to worry about yet :( xx

I felt this after my 1st I now have a 12 month age gap :-D I do now feel a settled, happy feeling like my family is complete so no more for me.

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

I'm the same, and so is DH!! We keep saying, "this time next year we can start again!". I've been feeling broody for a while and I can't wait for number 2.

So glad im not the only one to feel like this lol.xx

I'v just started thinking about it and Will is 3 months old now, up until now i've said i can't do it again!! but i really want Will to have a brother or sister so have been thinking about when so there isn't too much of an age gap and also so i can then say my little family is complete. 2 children max! i used to say i would keep going until i get a girl, but now i've got a boy it really wouldn't bother me to have another one rather than a girl so i know i'm stopping at 2 x

i used to say i would keep going until i get a girl, but now i've got a boy it really wouldn't bother me to have another one rather than a girl

I feel like this as well! I had always wanted 3 children, but OH only wanted 2, then when we had Caleb he said no more, but when he started smiling, sleeping better and generally being the cutest thing ever, he started getting really broody!

I've always wanted a boy first, then girl, then boy. So I said if we have number 2 and it was a boy, I'd want a third to try and have a girl. Now I love my little boy so much I'd happily have one more boy and stop!

I do feel differently though when I'm in Zara looking at baby stuff and I see the little dresses!! xx

Looking forward to next time but at the same time I'd love for Sophie to be my one and only sidekick x

I often feel really broody! We're going to wait until we're married until we try again (just under a year away now!). I had quite a problematic pregnancy with SPD and Gestational Diabetes, but am now 3 stone lighter than my PRE-pregnancy weight and am losing more so I hope to reduce my chances of both these conditions in a future pregnancy. I was really overweight when I fell pregnant with Poppy and am still overweight now, but both my wedding and the hope of a healthy pregnancy are a huge goal for me to lose more of the weight. I can't wait to have a little brother or sister for Poppy!

i hated pregnancy and labour and so dont wanna ever do it again but given that we do want anothere some day il have to try forget the truma before we ttc again

so nice to see all the girls dying to do it again straight away wish i did feel like that and had enjoyed beig pregnant x

I would love to try for no 2 in a year or 2 but think we need a bigger house first. My Mum was saying to me this week how nice it would be :roll: lol! I'm going to try as early as possible when we can as it took us 8 months when ttc and didn't exactly happen over night! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back