Arghhh.... number 4!!!! Bit of a shock... but a welcome o

bestestmum

Reaction score
Hiya, my names Claire, just found out I'm pregnant with baby number four... I havent told my girls yet, as i havent found an appropriate time. I have 3 daughters aged 14, 11 and 4, and I'm hitting 38 in a few months. There wasnt websites like this when i had my first two kids, so this all a bit new to me. Anybody in the same boat as me? My partner is ecstatic and hopes for a boy! [/b]

bestestmum said:
Hiya, my names Claire, just found out I'm pregnant with baby number four... I havent told my girls yet, as i havent found an appropriate time. I have 3 daughters aged 14, 11 and 4, and I'm hitting 38 in a few months. There wasnt websites like this when i had my first two kids, so this all a bit new to me. Anybody in the same boat as me? My partner is ecstatic and hopes for a boy! [/b]

Hi!! :wave:
Im having my 4th! My children are 8,7 & 6 lol I havent told them yet either?! Want to wait until I know everythings ok!

hello welcome to the forum. i dont know how you girls can keep it to yourself, i told the world at 5 weeks lol

number 4 :shock:

I'm scared enough with number one on the way :lol:

Welcome to the forum, everyones really nice :wave:

Hiya - I am expecting number 4 too - mine are 6,4 and 3 - we told them after the 12 week scan as have also had 2 miscarriages so wanted things to be further on first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back