Arghhh! Blood Tests TODAY!! - Updated - feeling low...

DebbieM

Reaction score
I have my blood tests this morning at 9.00am. At the moment all I can think about is actually having the blood taken from my arm because I HATE it! I don't want to start concerning myself and worrying about the results, so I'm going to TRY really hard not to think about it!

Wish me luck and hope I don't pass out! They're at 9am!!! :shock:

:hug: :hug: I've got mine tomorrow at 9am :(

Try not to think about it too much :hug:

All done! It wasn't bad at all! Results in around a week. :pray:

I ussually cry before the needle is even in me!! but when i had mine done last week i said to myself i wasnt gonna cry and it was fine! she took 6 bottles of blood and we just sat there chattin. im sure youll be fine :)

I had to have mine done TWICE :| once at 9 weeks then again at 16 weeks coz the hospital "didnt recieve" the blood!

At some point your suppose to have a blood test to see the level of your red blood cells (i think it's them), it's usually around the 26th week or something.

I've been jab'd with needles so much, if you have to have one for g-diabetes, it's a long one, with about 4 blood tests taken in the same day, 30 mins within each other.

I feel for you, I hate needles too!

At some point your suppose to have a blood test to see the level of your red blood cells (i think it's them), it's usually around the 26th week or something.

I've been jab'd with needles so much, if you have to have one for g-diabetes, it's a long one, with about 4 blood tests taken in the same day, 30 mins within each other.

I feel for you, I hate needles too!

I hate it too, i go all faint :oops: How many more times do we have to go for blood after 20weeks?

annem said:
I hate it too, i go all faint :oops: How many more times do we have to go for blood after 20weeks?

The only one they should do after 20 weeks is to count the level of your red blood cells, apart from that you are in the clear, unless the doctor has to test for anything else

I didn't think I would be bothered about these blood tests but all of a sudden, last night I felt sick about getting the results. I'm going to crap myself every time the phone rings over the next week or so (unless I get a letter in the post which I REALLY HOPE I do!!!).

I didn't sleep at all last night, felt very low and have been crying this morning. Why am I like this? There's absolutely no reason for me to worry any more than anyone else. It's not like there is any history, we're both young and healthy. I'm just stupid :(

annem said:

The only one they should do after 20 weeks is to count the level of your red blood cells, apart from that you are in the clear, unless the doctor has to test for anything else

I didn't think I would be bothered about these blood tests but all of a sudden, last night I felt sick about getting the results. I'm going to crap myself every time the phone rings over the next week or so (unless I get a letter in the post which I REALLY HOPE I do!!!).

I didn't sleep at all last night, felt very low and have been crying this morning. Why am I like this? There's absolutely no reason for me to worry any more than anyone else. It's not like there is any history, we're both young and healthy. I'm just stupid :(

annem said:

aww try not to worry , i didnt even get the results from my 9 week bloods :roll: suppose cos of the infertilly i was use to having blood taken , had it done monthly for 9 months :shock:

:hug: dont be nervous about them , they'll be fine

no , they wanted me to be over 15 weeks , so presum ill have it at my 16 weeks midwife appointment ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back