Arghh

Lou1103

Reaction score
I'm sorry to be posting this here but need to vent, i thought my oh had grown up a bit but it seems not.

Last night he found it funny to wind me up to the point i wanted to cry/scream and was just laughing at me which makes it worse. I'm pregnant ffs i'm moodier than usual anyway and then he just has to push me!

The background of my stress: i had a mmc in feb, when i had my scan my baby was 7+3 and i worked back the dates and if everything worked ou t right it goes back to this day when he just started having a go at me in the middle of tesco and i was so stressed. It was a bad enough argument for me to remember the date and now i'm wondering if i could lose this one :/.

I really don't get the need for it, is he fcuking stupid? He knows exactly what he's doing. Grrrrrrrrr

:( don't stress now! There's little point. Run yourself a bath & go soak or something that you love to do and the next time he seems like he's going to do it and you're feeling particularly moody, walk away. You'll still stew over it but its better than having an argument xx

Hi Hun

With both my miscarriages I also tried to pinpoint the stress of the time it happened.. a row, a stress at work etc?? but even though stress is definitely not good for you, a stress episode is highly unlikely to cause it to happen. Healthy babies grow inside women across the world in hugely challenging situations where stress factors are very high. You need to just focus on creating some calm around you at the moment and make your oh realise that that is what will happen in this delicate time. Try to bring about that calmness right now by trying to switch off to how angry you feel towards him, those negative emotions will do nothing but hurt you, and just you! easier said than done - but can you go and do something nice for yourself today? xxx

Thanks ladies :) i know what you're saying but its hard to just forget it, i feel like he can sort of just do it whenever he feels like it n i hate that. He's got the day off work unfortunately, i'm just gonna ignore him.

Thank you Ajay, that was my main worry and i feel like he knows that scares me and it eggs him on more. He doesnt do that when i'm not pregnant, bloody idiot. Xxx

A lot to do with r hormones.
There's days I can't even look at my oh, the sheer noise of his breathing pushes me over the edge.

A lot to do with r hormones.
There's days I can't even look at my oh, the sheer noise of his breathing pushes me over the edge.

Haha :) definitely hormones! They don't help by being so annoying lol xxx

Defo hormones hun, i love my hubby to bits and he is doing so much for me atm but i still find im getting angry with him and keep thinkin why he hasnt really done anything!!

Michelle. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back