Argh!!!

ippa

Reaction score
I'm really struggling now, I feel pretty much fine, but I get into bed and bang the heartburn hits! Whether I'm lying down or sitting up it still won't go, for the last few nights it's got so bad that it's made me physically sick, and then I'm awake all night and can't manage much the next day!
Anyone got any advice?
XxX

Are yoi drinking/eating right before be at all? I get acid reflux from drinking water before bed for example.

Try having good posture before going to bed, and hope that everyhing settles down by the time you go o bed.x

I have a pack of rennie sitting right next to the bed and have to take one whenever I wake up in the night cos the heartburn is awful! Also sometimes milk helps a bit too.

Oh I've been trying it all! Not eating or drinking before bed, rennie, gaviscon, think I may ring the midwife see if they have more suggestions! All I can say is this baby better have hair! Lol
XxX

:rofl: baby prob will have hair! i would say im in exactly the same situation but gaviscon is a godsend. i go to bed and no matter what i have or havent eaten the heartburn hits HARD and i want to be sick! so i basically keep a huge bottle of gaviscon on my bedside table and i swig from it in the night if i get issues, and it does work, but chances are it will come back and i will need more! stupid! x

I found a small glass of milk as soon as I thought Icould feel it starting sorted it

hope you get some ease off

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back