• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Argh!

ERIN84

Reaction score
I seem to be getting annoyed at the tiniest little thngs that are not worth getting annoyed about but I cant help it!:mad:

Had this really nice guy I know come round the other day to see of he could rip our fitted wardrobes out as we want the spare room nice and spacious for bub arriving. He said he could do it but didnt tell us when or anything! Ive asked him again and he said he will do it but is just dead busy at the moment. ARGH! I know we have lots of time but thats not the point!:mad::mad::mad:

My poor hubby seems to be on the recieving end of all my "tantrums" but when i get all worked up about him doing things wrong around the house (stupid things like putting the washing in the wrong drawer) he just gives me a hug or walks away if im really on one! (or sometimes he laughs which gets me even more mad! lol )

Sorry for the rant! x

:hug: Oh Erin I know exactly what you mean!! My road rage has become out of hand, people at work are just not safe and my OH, well it's just as well he's laid back! Although that in itself is really annoying me!! To top it off I had sold loads of my ex's stuff on ebay (with his permission before he jumped ship) and got this really annoying Italian who delayed payment, said the item hasn't been delivered, got a full refund and then has slated me on the feedback saying I'm poorly educated, arrogant and rude!! I mean WTF!! My mum keeps warning me about my blood pressure (not that it's been a problem). Really these people are just doing my head in!!
I hope it gets better, for both our sakes!!!!

fingers croosed. dont know how much more my poor hubby can take!

i was like this with my first two pregnancies and a week before i found out i was pregnant this time just count to ten if that dont work 20 and force a smile then you will calm down naturally lol as for gettin angry at your husband for puttin clothes in the wrong draw i wish mine put them in any draw i do all the cleaning/cooking/looking after the kids myself haha!! x x x x x x

Know how you all feel - got smug the other day thinking i was over the worse but woke up in terrible mood this morning for no reason - poor kids must think i'm hilter at the moment - hubby just hides. I never usually nag cos i just can't stand it but have reversed this completely since being pregnant and its like they all have 6 years worth of pent up nagging in one hit lol. I do feel we get these hormones do we can sort out our houses OH'S and kids before another comes along! I will be organised you will obey - cos when number 4 comes along you'll have to do it cos i ain't gonna have a time!!!! Rant over - breathe arrr feel better now hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back