Argh keep still!

Londoner Claire

Reaction score
I am only 24 weeks gone and the moving, kneeing, kicking anf probably punching too is non-stop, it's getting so it hurts now she just wont keep still. I love feeling her move but not 24/7. I've been rubbing my belly hoping she'll calm down or nod off but nothing. Anyone else getting the same?

My bump was the same, and Stanley is the wrigglest baby I've ever known.

She's going to be one of those kids who never stays still! :lol:

Nope! My little girl is lazy like her mother!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

my baby has times when he wriggles.I have started playing him his mobile music at 8 om everynight and it mostly seems to have a calming effect on him but didn't last night as my frined was visting he stayed up kicking the hell out of me showing off LOL
He does have the most painful postion when he wants to snuggle down to sleep he gets as low as he can into my pelvis it is agaony i have to poke him and make him move.

Believe me when she kicks its hard & it hurts! But she's quite happy to chill I think i'm tall and have lots of room for her to laze about in - perhaps she'll cause me more grief later on when she runs out of room?

mine has been wriggling for England!

Have a little footballer here or maybe as he's like his mum and has long legs (so the sonographer said), maybe he can't get them comfy :)

She's a 5am wriggler this one! Quite often wakes me up with what feels like the chicken dance being performed inside my womb :rotfl: :rotfl:

she likes to play statues as soon as Df tries to feel the movements though :lol:

that happens to me aswell! He is a complete wriggler until asked to perform for someone and then he stops!! Makes me out to be a right liar!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: @ kat - bless her - shes cosy!!!

Libby is soooooo funny, cos she moves when it my hand, but DF dares go near and she just stops instantly :rotfl: I bet she feels the warm an snuggles down all cosy, he only feels her atm when she's got hiccups and can't stop herself bouncing :lol:

Really funny replies. :rotfl:

Do any of you feel sore with all of the moving about? I didn't get any of this last time but my belly feels really sore if I rub where she boots me.

What a nightmare - I don't know what to suggest I'm afraid. Maddie was like that - wriggling at all times of day and night, and remained a complete fidget after she was born. She was crawling at 6 months and walking at 10 months so maybe your little one will be an early mover too!

I remember lemonade or anything sweet used to set her off so I avoided those before bedtime - that's all I can think. Hope she calms down soon!

LBxx

My LO kicked and kicked this morning till I got out of bed then went back to sleep LOL

Thanks Littlebump, I don't drink fizzy drinks anyway, well very rarely. She was really bad yesterday when I had a milkshake in McDs, could have been coincidence, I don't know.

I was so looking forward to the moving again, it's the most wonderful part of being pregnant I think but damn this one hurts sometimes and I have quite a while to go yet.

i have active days and quiet days, night time isnt to bad i havent been woken up by kicking but noyic it when i get up for the loo and when i wake up in the morning. sometimes i can be awake for hours before i feel anything, this baby must be taking after me as i love my sleep.

Jade has only woken me once too, I'm a very heavy sleeper. When I wake she's usually digging me in the side but otherwise nights aren't a problem. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back