TMI!!

v11kae

Reaction score
Had cuddles last night with partner. Apart from getting stomach pains suring for the first time I ended up with a peachy coloured discharge straight after, is this normal???

I also had severe pressure in my lower abdomin until I managed to nod off. Now I keep counting ever twitch from bump and I cant stop worrying.

Its probably nothing but still a bit sceptical as I receive 4 weekly scans due to bleeding at the start of my pregnancy.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Vicki x

Hi Vicki

Although I haven't had it myself I believe some of the other girls have had some coloured discharge after doing the deed, when I asked my midwife about having sex during pregnancy she did say that I might get something like this if my cervix has been irritated a little (I don't think irritated was the word she used, but basically from the action!!).

Do you mind me asking which hospital you have your scans at? My friend is looking to have a private 20 wk scan as she doesn't get it on the NHS (me neither but I'm by Hamilton so went to one close by).

Cheers
Lucy
38 + 6

I attend the trusty old NHS Princess Royal.

Wouldnt be getting so many scans unless I had been bleeding. Its good in some ways cause you get to see your little one but other times I ask myself if everything really was ok then why are they still scanning me when my bleeding happened at 13 weeks???

Getting another scan tomorrow morning and not sure if this is my last or not?

My went for a private scan at 20 weeks I will find out from her where she went.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back