Argh!! Ebay help!

Urchin

Reaction score
I've had a lady ask me a question, then when I go to reply it says it's been blocked cos I'm not in a transaction with her.

SHE ASKED ME A QUESTION ON WHAT I'M SELLING!

I've never had this problem before, I've tried about 10 times, and have looked to see if she's selling something I can ask a question on, but she's not selling anything!

What can I dooooooo?

go to 'community' at the top, type in her ebay ID and do the security code, click her name and see her profile then click 'contact member'

hth :)

I've tried that :(

I just keep getting this

Attention!

We have determined you are trying to contact an eBay member with whom you are not currently involved in an open transaction. For the protection of the eBay community, we sometimes block these types of communication. To prevent this occurrence from happening in the future, we recommend the following:

If you are a seller, respond to all bidder questions before the auction ends.

If you are trying to contact the seller of an item that has not yet ended go to the item page and click the “Ask seller a question” link.

If you are the winning buyer of an item go to your My eBay page under the items I’ve Won section. Click the action drop down menu and choose the “contact seller” action.

If you are a seller trying to contact your winning buyer, go to My eBay and under the Items I’ve Sold section, click the action drop down menu. Choose the “contact buyer” action.

Reply to seller/bidder through personal email provider (if the sender has not hidden their email address).

Thank you for your understanding.

thats weird... i've contacted ebay members before that i'm nothing to do with.

um...

did the email come through to your email address? could you reply on that or does the email addy come up as "use the yellow button"? or ebay "my messages" would it not let you reply in there?

I've tried all different ways, "respond now" in my email, gone to "my messages " in my ebay account...everything!

I'm on the hone with them now............

ebays been really weird recently... it keeps listing my things for 15p even though its Buy it now with pictures :shock: I think its just broken at the moment :lol:

Sounds to be like Ebay is bust. Contact the web development team and get them to sort out their error.

Yeah I just got a mate to try and contact her too but she couldn't... looks like a technical issue... I've responded to other people today fine :?

Urchin daft question but does her email address show anywhere on the message cause unless she set it to hide it it should do.

xSuzx

Just looked on my hotmail for emails from ebay members, there email adrees should be right at the top like this

Re: Message from eBay Member Regarding Item #
Sent: 25 September 2007 22:30:32
Reply-to: ebaymember@isp. com
To: xsuzx

xSuzx

unless there is something wrong with that ladies profile in specific? could one of us try to reply for you?

edit.. you just tried that with your mate, sorry, im being a fool today

Yeah I think its just a technical problem, her email isn't shown anywhere :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back