ARGH cats and toddlers

trixipaws

Reaction score
:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh i CANnot WAIT for millie to be old enough to have learned not to touch the cat's asshole :wall:

i have to watch her like a HAWK when she pets him because she doesnt discriminate which bit she pokes :lol:

and why do cats seem to INSIST on rubbing against someone and then STANDING RIGHT BESIDE THEM, TAIL UPWARDS WITH THEIR ASSHOLE FACING THEM :wall: :wall: :wall:

this is what happens argh dirves me mad! luckily millie and the cat have a fab relationship and he's great with her and she loves him, BUT, he always snuggles at her then stands pointing his ass RIGHT NEAR HER FACE and she reaches out to stroke it :wall: :wall: :wall:

i spend like FOREVER shouting "NO!" and whipping her hand away, or pushing his backside aside :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Yeah me too Trix, I have 3 girls and they are always rubbing their asses in her face or something dirty bitches! Im permanatly wiping her hands! :lol:

One of my kittens nearly sat on Leif's face last night while he was asleep on me just cause they all wanted to sleep on my knee at the same time :lol:

Yup, I can relate to that too. If you find a solution, please let me know!

Lisa

ohh noo :talkhand:

OH and I only started living together full time just before little one and im still having issues with his cats :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back